CHAPTER 32

Dom says "Are we waiting for them on Friday?"

Kelz says "No they will be arriving Thursday all the kids will come to ours after school. Remember that campground we stayed at? I booked it for the whole weekend."

Dom says "I read that email, what else is going on?"

Kelz says "I have set Daz up with open tickets, he will stay at Balawana he wants to be somewhere alone when he is done there, he will be checking out Cave Cay, then he will come home."

Dom says "How are our other homes?"

As they park in the garage Kelz says "All roof's and things are fixed Italy and Ireland got new landscapes, glad I didn't leave Si in charge of everything otherwise we might be rebuilding everything."

Dom says "It was bad enough around here, god imagine if that happened."

As they walk to the house with the twins and others returning while some were already putting kids to bed etc Kelz says "Fuck that." Dom cracks up laughing and says "Pass Zion I'll put them to bed."

Winston says "I'll do them, Gramps."

When they were relaxing in the lounge Winston says "Nan if I'm finished school what am I to do for a job?"

Kelz says "What do you want to do?"

Winston says "I don't know, never really thought about it except for helping family builds and making furniture."

Sheridan says "Kelz and I discussed this and came up with a plan, you and Ben are going to be teachers and help Theo, that way you can still do your creations. I have sent emails including pictures of what you have made, tomorrow I will be adding the pictures of these new ones to MOE."

Kelz says "Everyone has to start somewhere and this is your starting point."

Dom says "We have guests arriving on Thursday to spend the weekend with us, Kelz invited the hillbilly's."

Thomas says "I know Uncle Fritz and I taking the choppers to fetch them."

Lucus says "Can I come for a ride?"

Thomas says "Yip."

Sapphire says "My students are doing so well lately, I just hope they not doing things too fast."

Sheridan says "I noticed when I looked on them today, though they not over pushing themselves, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about. They are thriving with the extra help and one-on-one it's good to see you should all be proud."

Jacob says "Ma my passport needs renewing."

Kelz says "Put it on the breakfast bar."

Sam says "For those who don't have a passport stand against that wall so I can take photos."

Paul says "Can I practice?"

Chelz says "I'll take ya, anyone else want training time?"

Rolly says "I need training."

Dom says "Let's split up out the front."

Kelz says "Baz junior wait with me." When the room was clear Kelz says "Was the sponsor guy at the track?"

Barron says "No postponed till summer."

Kelz says "You want to train with me?"

Barron says "Yeah please."

Kelz says "Let's go."

Thursday dinner time was in the big tent with all the extras. Donal walks in saying "Hi Family. hope ya got enough for me?"