CHAPTER 41

When Kelz returned to the ranch, Bev, Mitch, Polly, Frank, Sonya, Kevin, Gemma and Richard were sitting at the table all typing on their laptops. She sets her laptop down and joins them by writing up her notes. Then she double-checks teams to start in Peterberg on Monday along with machinery deliveries, and the new modern staff amenities and office areas. Then she looked at the note Sue had just sent her saying 'Hi Aunty Camp is getting really full any chance we can get more Wagons and Tepees?" Kelz messaged back saying they would be set up over the weekend. 

Sonya says "Conservation messaged back with confirmation that the red pandas and Gemma's babies can transfer here, Aunty Kelz just needs to change their chip details and tags."

Kelz says "I never had any doubts. I've been working with them for many years. Some of the school kids come here for experience and to study for various degrees. Do any of you have your own vehicles or motorbikes?"

Frank says "We live at the zoo so we had no need to get our own." 

Blue says "They know to write you a shopping list and where to put it, we showed them along with where to find things."

Kelz says "If I buy something and it's not your taste just say so and I will have it changed."

Richard says "Blue and Bev told and showed us in detail they also showed us in the movies how extravagant and creative you can be."

Frank says "Wish I had a creative mind like that."

Bev says "Kelz is a very unique special person, Pa Vlad waited nearly 500 years before she was born. He was told by someone I'm assuming an oracle that a special person would be born on her birthday not giving the year or anything just said he would feel a pull like a soulmate but not his mate, said was so unique and special that he had to protect it."

Buster walks in and says "Aunty sign ya deliveries while I unload."

 Kelz reads what he has and then checks it all off. When he's finished unloading she says "Check in with Cobra and Simon and see if they need extra supplies picked up this afternoon, if not you can help Uncle Mitch on a trail ride."

Gemma says "Our boss Mr Rankin has employees to replace us we have 3 days to move as he wants them to start straight away."

Kelz says "Do you need moving trucks and people?"

Gemma says "Yes."

Sonya says "Gem and Rich live in the main house, we live in barracks so we don't have a lot." 

Kelz says "Do you need to go back?"

Richard says "A couple of workers are going to take out what doesn't get packed and Cleo will put Matrix's and Khia's files with our other things."

Gemma squeals and stands behind Kelz giving her a hug and saying "Holy wow thank you so much, this is amazing."

Richard says "What did you do?"

Kelz says "You will all find out when the day comes."

Gemma says "How am I to repay?"

Kelz says "Read the email again."

Cobra walks in saying "Lunch is ready, we came in early and cooked a barbeque."

As they head out the back door Kelz answers her ringing phone and says "Something new for the harvest." Then she hung up.

Buster sits with a plate and says "Cobra and Simon do you need extra supplies picked up this afternoon?" 

They both say "No thanks." Simon says "The others can pick up the rest."