CHAPTER 80

Later that night Kelz says "Cloaks on we are going to the dungeon if I call you in put ya hood up, kids will be fine asleep we will take our parents with us. When we get there follow me. Most of you haven't been to my dungeon so to make this easy you won't see anything bad as it's all hidden from sight, the second part is you will be in a room behind a one-way wall no matter what you see or hear they can't hear or see you. Before we go watch the TV as this is what we dealt with earlier."

After watching they teleport to the dungeon, Kelz takes them all to a room where she leaves them and then she carries on to another door. When she enters she says "Hello Winter." Winter looks up and sees the Firefly and tries to back away and pees her pants. Kelz says "I was just going to say don't do that but oh well it's you who's going to be uncomfortable. Are you ready to admit all your crimes? and how are you going to redeem?" Winter nods. Kelz says "That's good, now can you tell me in words how you want to live your life." In a quiet voice, Winter says "I have nothing and nowhere to go, I can't fix my mistakes, I don't know how to live alone or work." "Yes you do, you helped in the kitchen to prepare and cook meals, you helped in laundry to wash and dry your clothes, you helped in the garden harvesting fruits and vegetables, that you got to eat when you were fed. They are all jobs but they are also life skills on how to look after yourself." "No one will give me a job with my past so how will I earn money to live? I don't know what I'm good at as I wasn't allowed to try anything." "When you were at school some of your friends had jobs, what did you want to do?" "I wanted to design and sell clothes, I liked sewing." "Is that something you still wish to do?" "Yes, but as I said no one will help me."

The door opens and another hooded figure enters and sits beside Kelz as she says "If I help you what are you going to do in return?" "Will you teach me how to be a better person? I want to learn how to make friends and how to be happy." "What are you going to do for me?" "I will do anything and everything you tell me to do."

The other hooded figure says "The Firefly has a big family so how will you treat them?" "By being nice and try to be better?" "What about around kids and babies? Will you help them or harm them?" "I won't harm anyone ever again, I truly learnt my lesson." "Are you just saying these things to be free?" Kelz says "There won't be any freedom until I say as that is something earnt." Winter says "So is trust and loyalty." The hooded figure "That's right." Kelz says "We will be back shortly."

Kelz says "Go back to the others we will discuss later."

Then she enters another room and says "Hello Lisa." Lisa looked up and was so terrified that she stumbled off her seat and peed her pants. Klez says "I was going to say not to do that but oh well you have to sit and get uncomfortable. Are you ready to tell me your story properly?" Lisa nods and sits back in her chair. Kelz says "In words." "I don't know when this started, I don't know when I started to change my Ma taught me things from when I was little, she was always jealous of Caleb, Eve and Sophie. I used to envy them because they didn't live in the prison, they were free. They could come and go as they pleased where I wasn't allowed unless Ma sent me. Every time one of them got a new achievement she became more resentful as I got older the worse things got and she started telling me to do more horrid things. She told me how to be watchful and how to sneak around so no one would notice, the first time I got caught I admitted everything and she whipped me." 

A hooded figure walked in saying "Why was Sophie the main target?" As it sat beside Kelz "Because Grandpa left everything to her." "The business had nothing to do with Ava so why?" "That's all I know," "Why did you not speak up against Ava?" "She threatened to send me away." "Sophie, Caleb and Eve were sent away they didn't have that choice so what made you different?" "Ma said I had to do everything that she said and if I did then she wouldn't send me away. One day I heard her talking to herself and she said she wouldn't send me away because she would be lonely and alone." "So why didn't you speak up and tell them when they came home? Because she kept me behind her until she started making me do those horrible things." "But your mouth is not your hands and feet, so you could've said something instead of punching and kicking, or you could've whispered that she was making you." "She was always right there watching and listening to make sure I did it." Then Lisa started to cry and sobs saying "If only I had things wouldn't be as they are."