CHAPTER 36

Thomas says "They are denying the charges and all that has happened, one of your team leaders came in and took their DNA samples, and they all match the semen found in and on Panda. Tony is also denying that he laid fists on her, none of them have marks or anything on them."

Julius says "I took these photos of the stuff in their van."

Kelz says "Did you get video footage?"

Julius says "No."

Kelz says "Let's go cloaks on, I will teach you all how we use for this. Did anyone check their phones?"

Rolly says "Me, Nora and Buster did, they sent videos and photos to each other and deleted them so we can't see them, Uncle Tane and Uncle Mitch have the phones to crack them open."

Kelz says "Did anyone make sure they have nothing to try kill themselves?"

Zac says "That's why we made them strip and put robes on."

When they get to the van Kelz instructs how to use the cloaks and how to move for forensic searches. As they were finishing up Tane arrived carrying a small box he looked at Kelz and said "Evidence."

Back in the conference room, Mitch says "There are copies of everything Zac in ya car for the station to process them for charges."

Mackenzie says "Is there enough to convict them?"

Kelz says "Yes there is, my lawyer Dean will be Amanda's lawyer he will do everything to keep her out of court."

Tane says "A crew took evidence to him so he has his copies."

Deputy Carter says "Can we have help getting them and their transport to the station?"

Caz says "We will do that."

Kelz says "If that's it, I have to go, I will debrief when I get back."

Dom says "Stay safe we will meet yas at home."

Kelz says "Love you."

Dom says "Love you." When she teleported away he says "Douchbag is coming home."

Buster says "He hasn't been the same since we had that trouble."

Barron says "If anyone saw the carnage from my Ma and her crews it's not exactly something that you can shake off and forget."

Dom says "Let's go Kelz will debrief on that later."

Kelz teleported back to Douchbags lounge to find her team packing and loading his belongings, she asked where he was but no one had seen him, she ran up to his bedroom and it was empty, she checked the study and library and they were empty. She called out to him and heard nothing, she went to the kitchen and found his phone and letter, then she saw the note he left her saying he was in the backyard. She ran out the door and found him sitting on the lawn holding a gun to his head. She quietly says "That's not the answer nephew."

Douchbag looks up and says "How do you forget and carry on?"

Kelz says "Very hard, put the gun down and let's talk."

Douchbag says "I can't live like this Aunty."

Kelz says "We know darling which is why I'm taking you home, we all need each other. Mackenzie nearly lost her humanity tonight so I will be debriefing with her as well."

Douchbag says "Oh shit."

Kelz says "We all need the love and support of each other. Are you ready to go home so I can talk to everyone about things?"

Douchbag says "What will happen to my house here?"

Kelz says "That's up to you to sell or rent out or whatever."