CHAPTER 49

Kelz, Sahara and Jen were doing the finishing touches in the 2 granny homes when a black limousine pulled up. Kelz walked inside and rode out a mobility scooter.

When she was close to the car she stopped and got off to open the back door saying "I've so missed you all, I'm glad you could make it

When she was close to the car she stopped and got off to open the back door saying "I've so missed you all, I'm glad you could make it."

Jerry says "Well let us out so we can see you."

Fly and Dom join Kelz and carry Nickolai out of the car. Kelz says "Grandpa what do you think? You can go anywhere on this."

Nickolai says "You always overdo things Cupcake."

Morgan says "Wow this is spectacular."

Horrod says "Good to see you again Miss Kelzy, this is way bigger than your other home."

Kelz says "That it is, come see your new homes we've just finished the finishing touches."

Dom says "Take yourselves over, Fly and I will bring your bags."

Kelz says "We made the ramps and added grips so you don't slip and slide. This first home is Grandpa's and Morgan's. I have placed a non-slip shower with a hoist and things for Grandpa, there is also a hoist by his bed, Morgan I have buttons everywhere if something happens or if you need help just push a button and we will be here in seconds, there is a fridge for medications, and other wee things for snacks etc. All washing and things leave in the hampers as someone will come get it."

Dom says "Push a button when you want a shower and things we will lift and carry you."

Nickolai says "Do you ever shut up so we can look for ourselves."

Fly says "No she doesn't Grandpa."

Nickolai says "OK, let's carry on Cupcake."

Kelz says "The next house is Dad and Horod's. The next is Ma Sahara and Whispers and the other one is Ma Jen and Pa James. All main meals we have together."

Nikolai stops as Khia sniffs around his chair then he says "Cupcake help."

They turn around and Fly says "This is Khia she can't walk very well and she can't run she is completely harmless like all our animals. She loves meeting new people for a pat."

Dom says "And here comes our newest baby her name is Pikachu she was born with no back legs, she's just learning how to get around on her wheels, she's 2 weeks old."

Jerry says "Can we scare the others with them?"

Kelz says "Of course we can."

Nickolai says "Hello baby we can learn how to use our wheels together."

Morgan says "They are gorgeous."

Whispers joins them saying "Nick and Jerry my dear old friends so glad to finally see  you again."