CHAPTER 102

Everyone was nearly finished dinner when Roza stomped in and sat eating in silence. Just before the others were picking up their plates she said, "Sorry kids can ya all go play before bed I need a family meeting."

Baz Jr says "Ok kids let's go, grab the babies."

Dom says "Leave ya plates Nanny put ya supper on the table."

Roza says "I'm sorry and thank you."

Ben hugged her and said, "Don't ever be sorry we are all family Nanny and this sounds urgent."

Roza says "I'm gana need sparring."

Paulette says "I love you, Rosie."

Roza says "This is nothing about us, Paulie."

Kelz says "We will wait in the lounge, Jerred and Candy sit at the table with me, Blue and Ghost laptops and the projector."

When Roza joined them she stood in front of the TV and said, "Kelz and Dimitri knew I was coming back on a mission, my brother had his own mission and discoveries. We each have a story and they all intertwine around one person."

Kandinsky says "You want us to stand with you?"

There was a knock on the door and then it opened and Diamante and Gemma walked in taking a seat at the table.

Roza shakes her head no and says "Good you got my message, everyone should know our sister Queenie and my god-daughter Gemma. A few years ago I came to visit my brother and meet his wife, he was very busy with work and a few people trying to sabotage him. Instead of staying with him I stayed at one of Kelz's places and kept watch with her crew from a distance, his wife Cilla wasn't as innocent as she claimed to be. I told Candy what we found and sent him evidence but he was blinded by love and his work issues so didn't have time to hear me out, feeling unworthy and not wanted I packed and crushed my phone cut up the sim card, boarded Kelz's jet and went home, and used my bad mood and emotions destroying strigori, rogues and my friendships, hunting Dimitri and Morgan who had both been turned for a second time, I felt so lost and alone and wanted to kill myself. I had nowhere to go, so I roamed the streets, I stopped at a shop and bought a new phone added my old number and retrieved my contacts, but I never reached out to anyone. I picked up clues that Dimitri and Morgan were in a certain area and avoided it, I didn't want to see them just yet. The more I roamed the more depressed and lost I was becoming a couple of months later I sent Candy a message and switched my phone off and later that night I found myself perched on a high turret above the city, I had no idea how I got there but knew it was my own 2 feet. I looked at my pistol in my hand and when I was on the brink of pulling the trigger Dimitri snuck up and knocked me out, when I woke up I was in a lavish huge bed and he was perched on the window sill watching me. Strigori or not I loved him and I missed him I needed him and he found me before I found him. He had taken my weapons away, and we just stared at each other for a long time, we are so in sync with each other that we don't need words to communicate. Dimitri left me there and he went out hunting for blood when I tried to follow I had no way out, the doors were locked, the windows and French doors had produced bars, so I sat and pondered and when a human maid came in with a tray of food I knocked her out and left the room, going through a maze of hallways that all looked the same and found a room that had weapons and things so I grabbed what I needed and found my way out a door and into a forest, I heard Morgan and Dimitri giving chase and calling me but I kept running. I came to a road and saw a bridge, the river was a long way down and there was no traffic, so I jumped. I hid in Oamska's bar and came up with my next plan. I turned my phone on and read Candy's message that his wife had died mysteriously so again I got on a plane and came to his side. He was a right mess getting into all sorts of trouble, starting brawls, trashing his home, beating his head against walls until he knocked himself out, and much more as you all know. After speaking to Kelz I put him in rehab with the condition I had daily reports and he was not to have any visitors, nor could he leave without my signature on the papers, when he was settled I left Kelz and her team to carry on and went home determined to get my man and friend back, but my first stop was seeing Paulie who was sick."