CHAPTER 55

After lunch, Caz took Morgan for a ride on her trike, while everyone else sat around the fire pit. Tilly, Chelz, Polly, Gemma and Carol got their alcohol trollies, Fly got the black bag off his truck and Winston showed the new members where their cabins and pools were so they could unpack. 

When Caz and Morgan came back Kelz said "Make our ring. rules are clean fight, no magic, but you can use vamp speed, go hard until someone taps out or gets thrown out. Glen get in." When he reluctantly got in Kelz said "This will be funny Polly get in."

Polly jumped in the ring and said "Don't be easy just because I'm a girl."

Glen got into a defensive stance while Polly got into the karate kid crane stance. Then she swiftly jumped forward and sent a kick to his stomach which knocked him to the ground while she took a few steps back. Sam says "Go get her Glen don't let a little girl bully you like that."

Tess says "If you don't fight properly I'm gana get Aunty Kelz to send you to the training camp for a month of double time."

Glen says "But she's a girl what if I hurt her?"

Polly says "How can you hurt me if you won't touch me?"

Kelz says "Ok Flower let's try this. Polly get out. Barron Jr jump in, same rules no vamp speed coz he's underage."

Glen says "You trying to put me down?"

Kelz says "No I'm trying to see how far behind your training is, so I know where to start to get you to catch up. Our kids all train with us twice a week because we also run the local Tae Kwon Do club where they all attend and do tournaments. Next years nationals are being held here at our complex."

Glen says "Ok Polly get back in."

Polly says "Remember the first rule never underestimate your opponent." Then she made a sweep for his ankles, which he easily dodged. 

Mitch mindlinked Kelz teams and asked if any were close to the Rezort to show new family members how they train. To find teams 6 and 13 are close in Charlotte and Peterberg. Both teams decided to train and see the babies. Kelz heard him and said "Sneaky brother."

Glen tried a roundhouse kick which she saw coming and pulled him down to the ground then she jumped up and scooted back a few paces. When Glen was standing up she went in again and when she was close she jumped straight up in the air and somersaulted landing behind him and tapping him on the shoulder, when he turned around to face her she punched him in the nose making it bleed.

Poly says "Egg why didn't you move forward before turning?"

Kelz says "Polly out, Glen stay by the edge now watch and learn. All kids 5-10 get in all of our kids learn a mixture of TKD, Karate, jiu-jitsu, aikido, street fighting including dirty play, judo, kung fu and Sam and I have kickboxing, and I do Ninja. This is their normal sparring training and rules here and the ranch and sometimes when we travel to our other homes. Show us what ya got, no head or groin contact, 30 minutes. Ready begin."

When they finished everyone applauded them and Kelz said "11-14 years get in, this lot has the same sparring training and rules, except their techniques get refined and their speed is enhanced, as you will see. If you see anything amiss let them know so they learn how to correct it. When ya ready begin."

Sam says "Barron quicken ya jabs." When he does it Sam says "Much better."

Blue says "Lucus quicken ya turns your turning too far and wide keep ya whole body close." When he does it Blue says "Perfect."

Sophie points to a kid and says to Tane "What's that child's name?"

Tane says "Belinda."

Sophie says "Belinda your roundhouse kick don't lean so far back, because it will knock you off balance and if your opponent moves they will get you." When she does it again Sophie says "May I jump in and show her what I mean?"