Chapter 38

The next day Charlie was the last one to enter the dining room saying "Before we start eating I have some special guests who want to make their own introductions, please come in and sit anywhere."

A tall man with black hair says "Hello all and thank you for having us and for finding our beloved lost pandas. My name is Kevin McCone I am the head vet at the Pleasant View Zoo."

A lady with long blonde hair says "My name is Sonya Karp I am an animal curator meaning I manage all the animals we have. I am also the panda's keeper."

A lady with colourful long ringlet dreads says "My name is Gemma Ranford and this is my husband Richard we are the managers of the zoo, we have checked out your websites and seen all the lovely photos and videos you have provided, and we were curious so we came along to see for ourselves what you all do here and if we could offer any assistance or answer questions. But after seeing your lovely set-up in the Palace we discovered you don't need our input."

A man steps forward and Kelz says "Frank Barnes?"

"Howdy folks and yes Kelz it's me, we worked SAR together in the city, and we were also in the same study classes. I am the head conservation biologist/ zoologist at the zoo. When Richard showed me one of your videos with a bald eagle I told him to turn it off and to book us all tickets. I said I know Kelzy and with her, some things are worth seeing to believe."

Anya says "I bet the panda's parents are missing their babies."

Sonya sits and says "Yes they have been fretting and not eating so we brought them with us. We left them in the enclosure with their babies, food, and things we brought from home."

Sheridan says "I am Sheridan Principal of elementary school, I arrived at school early to see a cardboard box taped up and it had holes around it when I picked it up, it started moving in my hands which gave me a bit of a fright. When I got to my office I opened the box and rang Charlie immediately. I checked the cameras and saw 2 people dressed in black they hid their faces and things and I rang Zac our local sheriff to come to check it out."

Zac says "I am Zac, we here are all family. There were no clues as to who they were or what they were driving."

Frank says "Sounds like the footage is very much like ours. We were wondering if we could spend a couple of days here with you before transporting the animals."

Dom says "I'm Dom Kelz's hubby, everything that has the brand name Wolf is mine, everything with McGreggor belongs to Kelz and Fly and everything Wolgre belongs to our whole family. You are all welcome to stay as long as you like."

Kelz says "We'll take my truck tomorrow."

Maz says "I am Maz the youngest of us sisters, I studied Zoology, and I am an animal behaviourist and a child psychologist but I love the babies so I look after them at our family creche. I work with animals and people if and when I'm needed."

Kelz says "Kevin are you related to Matt McCone? he used to live in the city and was in charge of SAR headquarters?"

Kevin says "Yes he is my Uncle, I haven't spoken or seen him in about 2 years. Are you that Kelzy?" Kelzy nods and he continues saying "He spoke so highly of you."

Kelz says "So he doesn't know your here?" 

Kevin says "I tried to ring him and his phone was disconnected, I was worried so I went to his house to find he had moved."

Kelz says "You are in for surprises and treats tomorrow."

Sonya says "I'm looking forward to it."

Gemma says "What do you all do?"