CHAPTER 51

Kelz says "That's only part of our family. We usually wait a few days before telling our family secrets because it's not just our story to tell, but I know for a fact that I can't wait otherwise we will lose 2 family members. So to start off I'm gana say show yourselves with introduction please."

"Hi family I'm Vald, I am the Vampire King of all vampires, Kelz is legally my adopted daughter."

"Hi family I'm Lucian, I am the Master of all witches and warlocks. I am Biologically Nancy's Pa."

"Hi again I'm Glory, I am a witch but I love science, I live with Vald's coven because I can't stand being around bitches. Sapphire's hubby James is biologically my son."

"Hi family I'm Harriet Queen of all werewolves."

"Hi family I am Jimmy King of all werewolves."

"Hi family we are Darrien and Atlas, we are the Luna and Alpha of the best pack, we all live in Transylvania where you will meet our people and Kelz's sister."

"I'm here, hi family I can't teleport like this lot, so took us longer to arrive. I'm Medussa."

Kelz says "Are you all okay so far?"

Tess says "Can I touch your hair?"

Medussa says "Jo-jo asked me the same question and the answer is no sorry the snakes might bite, hence why I wear a wig. My babies and I will return on the weekend to give you a ride."

Jerry says "Pegasus?"

Medussa says "Open the verandah doors, you may have a hello they won't harm anyone."

Nickolai goes first with Chelsea, and the horse bows to him, Chelsea says "GG this is Athena."

Nickolai says "May I touch?" Athena put her head on his shoulder and he gave her a hug saying "Thank you dear lady what a pleasure to meet you."

He turned around and said, "Carry on while they say hello."

Glory says "You all know the scary stories of the city Firefly and you all wear the mark and you all lived to tell your story. Kelz has more names than anyone of us, Kelzy, Matchmaker, Bitch, Cunt, Miracle, Bambi, Lost Darling, Firefly, Bitchface and Tweety just to name a few."

Vald says "We are all immortal hence why you noticed they haven't aged since they joined us, but there is a twist and a story."

Kelz says "I wanted to help everyone and be part of everyone's lives, but I wanted to stay human. With much trial and error, Glory helped me and my teams to accomplish that. We become immortal with some of their mixed talents, we all have the speed of the vampires, we have various forms of magic from the witches and warlocks, and our elite werewolf warriors live and look after our castle and land in Transylvania. Aunty Glory came earlier and took blood samples so she could determine what kind and how much rejuvenation to add to Grandpa's vial. Which means Grandpa, if you choose to drink this vial that Glory is holding out to you, you will be completely healthy and have full use of your body just like Whispers, you will also find when you look in a mirror you will see a young you. For Dad and our Uncles, you will be completely healthy. Grandad, Dad Horrod and Morgan this potion won't give you any abilities except living eternally with your family. All the rest of us have abilities, which means Sophie, Lincoln, Carson, Tess, Maisy, Dusty and Shawn will be the same as the rest of us, they will also become Firefly witnesses and helpers like some, others like Momma which is Chelz stay home. We will all teach you everything."

Sophie goes to Kelz and bawls her eyes out. Kelz says "I know it's a lot to take in, and Soph I didn't do this just for you."

Carson says "This is the main reason you called us home?"