CHAPTER 71

After breakfast, Chey says "Nanny Kelz can we show our new cousins around?"

Kelz says "Well we were gana hit the water today and take a picnic lunch, but we can do that tomorrow or another day. We will all show them, stop and wait till we are all there."

Dingo walks up to Bryan putting an arm around his shoulder saying "What's between you and my Ma?"

Jerry says "Nothing other than a few dates."

Dingo says "She seems more than just happy."

Jerry says "That's got to be a good thing."

Kelz says "Dingo leave Pa and Ma alone, he's one of the prominent families that can destroy you with one call."

Dingo says "I wasn't being mean."

Grace says "That nose was always sniffing for something."

Ursula says "Used to be long fat worms in the gutters on the way to school."

Lab-Rat says "That was his daily breakfast."

Joy says "And yours was picking up as much mud as possible for pudding pies."

Ursula says "And he decorated it with whipped cream and sprinkles."

Beagal's 6-year-old son Bow says "Yuck that's gross."

Ursula says "That's what I told him. This campsite is huge Kelz."

Tegal says "We were all very wary and sceptical about getting on the plane to come back because we didn't know what was happening, but I'm glad we all came together, if you had only called one of us back we wouldn't have come."

Kelz says "I know and we all needed to fill in the gaps."

Ursula says "Why didn't Poppy want us?"

Joy says "No idea, though crack and things could be an answer."

Grace says "She never wanted kids, and never wanted to be a mother. I raised you from the day you were born, when you called me all those names and things it hurt me a lot."

Joy says "So much so that you're lucky I found you when I did."

Ursula says "What happened? What did you do?"

Grace says "If it wasn't for Joy finding me and calling Bambi, I would have the scars to show you, but I can tell you I cut my wrists and nearly died. Not something I want to remember."

Ursula stopped walking and slowly collapsed breaking into tears. Kelz bent down to her and said, "It's all in the past Yoyo, come let's be happy and make new memories to get rid of all the bad."

Ursula says "I never, it's my fault I did that."

Kelz says "You didn't do it, your Ma did it, to try rid of all her pain."

Grace says "You are not to blame, and it wasn't my first time."

Chelsea and Anya take her hands and Anya says "Come on Nanny you gana love our houses."

Ursula says "Do you have a cupcake and a cuppa tea?"

Chelsea says "Yes we do."

Kelz says "A cupcake always fixes Nanny Yoyo's tears."

Ursula says "Coming from the little girl that always stole them for other kids."

Kelz says "They had no food and they were small enough to fit in my pockets."

Dom says "This is our swimming pool area."

Bow says "We didn't bring our togs."

Kelz says "There are plenty for everyone."