Ch 33. No Gain

"He's getting away!"

"We catch him."

The six X-Men are back in the bus with Piotr back on the wheel with Ororo next to him. In the back are the rest with their new companion, Spiderman, who is awkwardly sitting between Y/N and Bobby.

"How could a man with his entire skeleton broken manage to steal a car and drive away?" Remy look disappointed in the situation.

"That's not our concern right now!" Ororo shuts Remy up.

The bus is chasing Deadpool, who somehow is managing to drive a car with his broken bones. They're currently chasing through the highway, which isn't the best situation since that there are other pedestrians.

Y/N is worried about what is going to happen, but at this point he thinks it's for the better that they retreat for now to avoid any casualties. However, that isn't the only thing he's worried about. He also is worried what is happening with the other team, especially his boyfriend Scott. He put his finger on his earpiece. "Father, how's the other team doing?"

"They are currently fighting against the MRD. No casualties or wounds as for yet." Charles responds.

"And Scott?"

Charles thinks it's sweet his son is worried about his boyfriend. "He's fine Y/N. He's quite capable as an individual."

Y/N smiles. "That's true." He disconnects with his father.

Kitty, Remy and Spiderman all look at the chase, however Bobby is looking at Y/N. "How are they doing?"

"They are doing alright." Y/N responds, still relieved.

Bobby hums. "...And why were you specifically asking about Scott?"

"I was worried about him." Y/N answers. He remembers that he hasn't told his friends about his relationship with Scott. "Oh yeah, I forget telling you. I'm in a relationship with Scott."

Bobby looks surprised, though that quickly turn into disappointed. "Oh..." He looks away.

Y/N has a feeling something is up by his tone. "Something wrong?"

"No, it's nothing."

The telepath frowns at the respond. "Clearly something is bothering you."

Spiderman begins to feel uncomfortable with the drama that is about to unfold. Bobby snaps back at Y/N. "It's nothing Y/N." His voice sounds more annoyed than before.

Y/N begins to think about why Bobby would act like this, until he remembers the Halloween party. "Is this about what happened at Halloween?"

Bobby scoffs. "No!"

"Oh, so you remember it." Y/N argues, somewhat mad. "You could've talk to me about it."

At this point Remy and Kitty turn their attention at two boys. "Well, why didn't you?" Bobby argues back.

"Because I thought you were drunk and thus forgot about it, and even if you remember it, it could've been an accident." Y/N explains with anger.

"Did it look like an accident Y/N?" Bobby responds to Y/N's logic.

Remy decides to add a little oil on the fire. "Did you two had sex or something?" He says with a grin.

The two snaps back at Remy. "No!"

"Wait, does that mean you're not straight Bobby?" Kitty quietly asks.

Bobby doesn't understand why she's asking such a question. "Uh... no."