3) dreams

"Come here" Derek said. "Where are we going" Avery asked smiling. "Somewhere quiet" Derek said leading her to a bus. "Derek" Avery said laughing.

"Almost there" Derek said, and he led her more until they were inside a bus. "And now" Derek said.

"Now will you tell me why we're here on a bus" Avery asked. "So, I can do this" Derek said pinning her against the wall kissing her. He pulled away after a minute and Avery smiled.

"Well, that's a good answer" Avery said, and Derek smiled kissing her again. When all of a sudden Derek pulled away and Avery transformed. "Avery" Derek said before trying to get away and Avery went after him.

>>>

Avery suddenly woke up sitting up in her bed grabbing her phone looking for Derek's contact and called him. "Pick up, pick up" Avery said and Derek answered.

"Avery" Derek said, and Avery sighed in relief. "Why are you calling me at 2 in the morning" Derek asked.

"Sorry bad dream had to make sure you were okay" Avery said. "Wait a bad dream did it feel more like a memory" Derek asked.

"Yeah, exactly why" Avery asked. "Come over I can help" Derek said. "Okay I'll stop by before school" Avery said. "Alright see you then" Derek said before Avery hung up and went back to sleep.

>>>

Avery had gone to Derek's before school and knocked on his door. Derek answered the door and motioned for Avery to come inside.

She had gone inside, and Derek closed the door behind her. "You said you knew what was going on" Avery asked. "Yeah, I think you are having memories about the alpha killing someone" Derek said.

"Well, that's nice of him giving me trauma for life" Avery said and Derek smiled at her.

"All you have to do is go back to the scene of the crime go inside see it feel it let your senses your sight smell touch let them remember for you" Derek said.

"Well, uh thanks I didn't know who else to go to" Avery said. "Of course, hey I'm here to help you can come to me if you're struggling with this" Derek said and Avery smiled. "I do have one question though" Derek asked.

"Okay what is it" Avery asked. "When you called you said you had to make sure I'm okay" Derek said. "Why is that" Derek asked.

"Oh well uh you were uh sort of in my dream" Avery said embarrassed. "I was in your dream" Derek asked. "Yeah, with me " Avery said.

"What were we doing" Derek asked. "Oh, nothing you know just talking I really should get going" Avery said and rushed off not realizing Derek was listening to her heartbeat.

Derek had smirked to himself shaking his head a little. "Definitely wasn't talking" Derek said.

>>>

"So, you killed her" Stiles asked as he, Scott, and Avery walked in the school. "I don't know I just woke up and I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before" Scott said.

"Really I have usually, ends a little differently" Stiles said. "Pretty sure that's not what he meant" Avery said.

"A I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real and B never give me that much detail about you in bed again" Scott said. "Noted let me take a guess here" Stiles said.

"No, I know you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out" Scott said.

"No of course not" Stiles said, and Scott and Avery gave him a look. "Yeah, that's totally it" Stiles said.