3) ice pick

Avery, Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Allison, and Erica were all in gym class to climb the rock wall and Allison and Scott was the first to go when suddenly Scott fell of the wall.

"McCall, I don't know why but your pain gives me a special kind of joy" Coach said laughing.

"Alright next two Stilinski, Erica let's go" Coach said, and Avery went up to Erica. "You sure you're okay to do this" Avery asked her concerned.

"Yes, I promise I'll be okay" Erica said and Avery sighed giving in nodding. "Okay just be careful" Avery said and Erica nodded. Erica and Stiles started to climb the wall and then Erica started freaking out. "Oh, please" Erica said. "Erica dizzy is it vertigo" Coach asked.

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear she's just freaking out" Lydia said. "Erica it's okay I'm right here, I'm here I won't let anything happen to you" Avery said.

"Coach maybe it's not safe you know she's epileptic" Allison said. "Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff" Coach asked.

"Erica you're fine just kick off from the wall there's a mat to catch you come on" Coach said and she did as Avery ran to her. "It's okay, it's okay I'm right here, I'm right here" Avery told her, and Coach went to them.

"You're alright, let's go shake it off" Coach said to her and everyone started laughing. "Y'all want a pencil stabbed in your neck" Avery asked and they stopped laughing.

>>>

"Erica, you don't have to do this you don't have to prove yourself to them" Avery told Erica as they came back while the others were at practice.

"I know Avery and you're an amazing friend, but I have to do this for me" Erica said.

"Erica" Avery said worried. "Avery please" Erica said and Avery sighed knowing she wasn't going to back down. "Okay" Avery said, and Erica started climbing the wall while Avery watched.

Suddenly Erica started to have a seizure causing Avery to worry as she fell of the wall going to catch her, but Scott beat her to it.

As the others with Avery already next to her holding her hand ran to her.

"Put her on her side, put her on her side" Allison said, and Scott did. "How'd you know" Allison asked. "I just felt it" Scott said.

>>>

"You want me to turn Erica" Derek asked Avery who was at the old Hale House.

"Yes, I think being a werewolf would change her into the person I know who she is deep down" Avery said. "Avery baby" Derek said.

"Don't baby me I know you need werewolves I know you need a pack and for what I don't know and I don't care just turn her" Avery said and Derek sighed.

"Please she will say yes I know she will and maybe she will finally let people see who she really is and quit letting them put her down all the time" Avery said.

"Where is she" Derek asked. "The hospital" Avery said. "I'm doing this for you okay" Derek said and Avery nodded.

"Thank you" Avery said and Derek smiled before Avery left going to check on Erica before going home for the night.

>>>

Avery saw Boyd sitting at lunch alone and went up to him. "Hey Boyd, anyone sitting here" Avery asked. "All yours" Boyd said and Avery sat next to him.

They were eating their lunch talking every now and then when Stiles came over.

"Avery hey" Stiles said. "Well, this should be good" Avery said. "You got the keys" Stiles asked Boyd. Boyd held them out and Stiles tried to grab them, but Boyd wouldn't let go.