10) monstrous

Derek, Avery, and Braeden met Scott at Argent's where he had all the supernatural's to try to keep them safe. "They'll be okay" Scott told Derek.

Derek looked at them before looking back. "They've got claws and fangs but they're not fighters" Derek said. "That's why I called you" Scott said.

"Well try to remember I don't have claws and fangs anymore either" Derek said.

"It's why I told him to call Braeden I may have magic, but we need all the help we can get" Avery added.

"Am I the only one still hoping this is just all a false alarm I mean it's possible we could wait here all night, and nothing happens right" Kira asked. "Maybe if we're lucky" Avery said.

"Scott, you heard anything from Stiles and Lydia yet" Braeden asked.

"Lydia's still talking to Meredith, Stiles and Malia are headed to the lake house they're trying to stop it" Scott said.

"What if there is no stopping it what if it doesn't end until we're all dead" Brett asked.

"Then let's send a message let's make something perfectly clear to anyone with a copy of that list it doesn't matter if they're professional assassins or an amateur who just picked up a gun" Derek said.

"Anyone who thinks they can hunt and kill us for money is gonna be put on another list, our list they get to be a name on our dead pool" Derek said and Avery smiled.

>>>

Soon the assassins and anyone else who was trying to kill the supernatural's arrived at Argent's and everyone was fighting.

"How many are there" Derek asked shooting his gun. "Too many" Braeden said.

"Ugh I hate hunters" Avery said before tossing them back with her magic. Then they all continued to fight.

Soon enough Avery heard phones going off and she looked seeing no one was fighting anymore.

>>>

"Is it over, really over" Kira asked. "It sure seems like it maybe now we can have a break from all of this" Avery said and leaned into Derek who put his arm around her and kissed her forehead.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.