19) heroic

Kira saw the broken electricity wire and she quickly ducked from getting electrified.

She saw cars pull up and park. Allison and Issac got out of the car to see what was going on. "Get back everyone get back, everyone, get back" Kira said.

When Isaac saw Allison was about to step into the puddle with electricity flowing around it, Isaac pushed her back before she got electrocuted. "Allison" Issac said once he stepped in the puddle and got electrocuted.

More people got out of the car and were getting electrocuted.

Kira ran to the car that was driving but stopped once they saw her running on top of the car doing a flip landing grabbing the wire and absorbed the electricity.

Avery and Scott saw the scene once they came down from the roof and they saw Kira's eyes glow an orange color.

Kira's eyes eventually went back to normal, and Avery and Derek went to Issac.

"Issac" Derek said and realized Issac wasn't breathing. "He's not breathing" Derek said. "Scott he's not breathing" Derek yelled to Scott.

>>>

Scott and Avery saw their mom in the kitchen and went to her. "Any news" Scott asked.

"They're still looking for him it's past the 48-hour mark, but I guess if anyone's going to be missing for two days and turn up just fine it's Stiles" Melissa said.

"Sounds like him he's strong he'll be okay he has to be" Avery said. "What about Isaac" Scott asked.

"Maybe we should go by the hospital before school" Melissa said. "Is he really that bad" Avery asked. "Come on" Melissa said leading them.

Scott, Avery, and Melissa made it to the hospital and saw Allison asleep in the waiting room.

Scott went to her and shook her awake. "Have you been here all night" Scott asked.

"Yeah, they won't let me see him because I'm not family I told them he doesn't have any" Allison said.

"He's got us, and I've got a key card" Melissa said showing her key card. "Go mom" Avery said smiling.

>>>

Melissa used her key card to open Issac's door.  "Be quick" Melissa told Allison, Scott, and Avery. 

Scott, Allison, and Avery went into Issac's room heading towards his bed and Allison grabbed Scott's hand worried which Avery noticed. "Seriously it's like Elena Gilbert 2.0" Avery said.

The three approached Issac's bed and saw him sleeping. "I thought he'd be healing by now" Allison said.

"So did we" Avery said. Scott took Issac's arm and looked at Isaac. "Is he in pain" Allison asked.

"Geh what would you think if you got electrocuted and nearly died" Avery asked sarcastically.

"Okay if I knew your stupid ex-girlfriend was going to be here, I wouldn't have come" Avery said. "Avery relax we're here for Issac" Scott said.

"Fine but if she does anything and I mean anything" Avery said when Scott interrupted.

"Okay got it" Scott said. "Good" Avery said. "You know you could try being nice to me it's not like you have many friends" Allison said.

"Coming from the girl who tried to kill them when her grandpa said that my boyfriend killed her mommy and you jumped at the chance believing everything he says so if you want to keep your tongue don't talk to me" Avery said.

Scott ignored Avery and Alison's bickering and started to take Issac's pain. Avery noticed Scott's face and looked at him.

"Scott" Avery said, and Scott pulled away. "It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain" Scott said. "Did Stiles really do this" Allison asked.