10) betrayal

"Baby, are you okay" Derek asked Avery sitting next to her. "Yeah, just been thinking" Avery said.

"What's on your mind" Derek asked. "Something just doesn't feel right" Avery said. "Something or someone" Derek asked. "Someone think I don't know maybe I'm being paranoid" Avery said.

"What is it" Derek asked. "It's just ever since Theo came back to Beacon Hills, he seems different" Avery said.

"Different how" Derek asked. "He just doesn't seem like the same guy I was in love with" Avery said. "He's hiding something he has to be, and I don't think it's anything good" Avery said.

"Hey, do you know where Lydia is" Avery asked. "No not really" Derek said. "Something wrong" Derek asked.

"Call it a gut feeling" Avery said and stood up. "Wow wait where are you going" Derek asked.

"If I'm not back soon come find me okay" Avery said and left. "Avery" Derek yelled and sighed she already left.

>>>

"Scott" Mason said as he helped Scott up. "What happened" Mason asked. "It's the super moon it was just" Scott said. "Bad timing" Theo said interrupting him making his appearance known.

"I mean seriously you couldn't have waited five minutes" Theo said and knocked Mason down. "I should've stayed" Theo said taking out his claws.

"I should've made sure" Theo said. "Because now you have to kill me yourself" Scott said. "They're still mine maybe not yet but they'll come around" Theo said.

"Not for you" Scott said. Theo stuck his claws in Scott's chest.

"They're not like you they never will be" Scott said. "Because I'm a chimera because I'm not a real werewolf" Theo said.

"Because you're barely even human" Scott told him. "Another thing" Scott said and Theo looked at him.

"Avery will never forgive you if you kill me" Scott said.

Theo then pushed Scott to the stairs and killed him. Theo looked at Scott once more before leaving.

>>>

Avery was walking around when she heard a voice that sounded like Theo. She followed the noise till she found him and saw what he did to Lydia.

"Lydia" Avery said and ran to her bending down to her. Avery then looked at Theo with angry.

"What did you do" Avery asked standing up. Avery didn't get no answer and as she went to use her magic she was suddenly stabbed.

Avery tried to use her magic again only for nothing to work.

"Don't worry you'll have your magic back soon enough this just temporary disables it, it also can take away your powers if used correctly enough but I would never do that to you I still love you" Theo said as Avery looked seeing she was stabbed with a sword before focusing back on Theo.

"Theo this isn't you it at least it didn't used to be what happened to you" Avery asked Theo.

Theo just stayed silent as he took the sword out and knocked her out cold. "Sorry Avery" Theo said and left.

>>>

Moments pass by and Derek and Parrish finally found Lydia and Avery. While Parrish went to Lydia, Derek went to Avery. "Avery" Derek said and held her in his arms.

Avery opened her eyes once she felt Derek pick her up. "Derek" Avery said. "Hey, it's okay, it's okay I got you" Derek said. Derek looked seeing she wasn't healing.

"Why aren't you healing" Derek asked. "Maybe it's just taking longer" Avery said.

"We better get you and Lydia to the hospital just to be safe" Derek said getting up without dropping Avery.

"Parrish, we need to get to the hospital" Derek said.

"Way ahead of you" Parrish said picking up Lydia and got up without dropping her. Parrish and Derek both then rushed off to the hospital.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.