1) the night everything changed

Act I

Werewolves and Hunters

(Episode 1-12)

________________

Summary

Avery Delgado and Scott McCall siblings and best friends well for the most part anyways.

Avery and Scott may be related but they're completely different sometimes it's hard to believe they're related.

So, when they go with their best friend Stiles Stilinski to look for a dead body everything changes with just one bite. Not only does Scott get bit but so does Avery.

Once Avery meets Derek, she can't help but fall for the gorgeous man the instant she meets him almost like it was her destiny to find him.

_______________

Avery and Scott were at home while Avery was reading one of her many books that she has reread more than once *in 27 days* while Scott was fixing his lacrosse stick.

They both suddenly heard a noise and went outside to see what it was. Avery noticed Scott had a bat as they went closer when Stiles appeared upside down from a tree as they all screamed.

"Stiles what are you doing" Scott asked. "You weren't answering your phone Avery wasn't either" Stiles said.

"Probably because I was in reading mode" Avery said. "Why do you have a bat" Stiles asked Scott. "I thought you were a predator" Scott said.

"A pre- I what, look I know it's late but you gotta hear this I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago dispatch called they're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department and even state police" Stiles said.

"So, you were eavesdropping" Avery said. "Must you ruin it" Stiles asked. "I must" Avery said.

"For what" Scott asked going back to the previous subject. "Two joggers found a body in the woods" Stiles said jumping down from the tree. 

"A dead body" Scott asked. "Obviously" Avery said. "No, a body of water yes a dead body" Stiles said. "No need to use sarcasm even though Scott is slow" Avery said.

"You mean like murdered" Scott asked. "Nobody knows yet just that it was a girl probably in her 20s" Stiles said.

"Hold on if they found the body then what are they looking for" Scott asked. 

"That's the best part they only found half" Stiles said. "Well, this just got interesting" Avery said. "We're going" Stiles said.

>>>

"We're seriously doing this" Scott asked as he, Avery, and Stiles got out of the jeep and started heading into the woods. "Says the guy who complains about nothing ever happens in this town" Avery said.

"I was trying to get a good night's sleep before practice tomorrow" Scott said.

"Right cause sitting on the bench is such a grueling effort" Stiles said. "No because I'm playing this year in fact, I'm making first line" Scott said. "Good luck with that bro" Avery said.