7) detention

Avery was running away from hunters who were chasing her trying to kill her when she tripped.  She was about to get up and start running again but she saw a hunter right in front of her.

She saw the hunter point a gun at her. "Please don't please" Avery begged. The hunter was about to shoot at her when a coyote got in front of Avery growling at the hunter.

The coyote started barking at the hunter seeing he wasn't backing down.

The hunter slowly backed away and Avery got up and started running but stopped hoping the coyote was okay.

Avery was about to go back to make sure the coyote was okay when the coyote joined her, and they both started running away. Avery eventually made it to the train station hoping Derek was there.

"Derek, Derek" Avery said. Derek went over to Avery after she called for him. 

"Avery hey" Derek said but stopped after seeing the look on her face and rushed to her. "What's wrong" Derek asked.

"A hunter just tried to kill me" Avery said. "What are you hurt" Derek asked checking for injuries.

"No, a coyote saved me the same one that saved me from Kate" Avery said. "They saved you" Derek asked. "Yeah, it's like it knows me" Avery said. 

"Well, I for one am glad that this coyote keeps saving you I can't imagine what I would have done if I lost you" Derek said and hugged Avery.

>>>

"So why do we need their help" Issac asked referring to Scott and Stiles. "Because it's harder to kill than I thought, and I still don't know who it is" Derek said.

"And they do" Issac asked. "Knowing my brother, the answer is most likely yes" Avery said coming in the room in Derek's shirt. "Is that Derek's shirt" Erica asked, and Avery looked.

"Maybe" Avery said, and everyone looked from Avery to Derek. "I stayed over last night after nearly getting killed okay" Avery said.

"And" Erica said. "And we had sex" Derek said. "Knew it" Erica said. "Shut up" Avery said.

"Anyways I need one of you to get on their good side" Derek said referring to Scott and Stiles. "Mm Scott or Stiles" Erica asked.

"Either," Derek said. "You know the full moon's coming up Derek" Isaac said.

"I'm aware of that" Derek told them. "Oh my, these look comfortable" Erica said holding chains which Derek took from her.

"You said you was going to teach us to change whenever we want to" Issac said.

"There hasn't been time" Derek told him. "But if you have to lock us up during the full moon that means your alone against the Argents" Issac said.

"They haven't found us" Derek said walking away. "Yet so how about we forget the Kanima" Issac said. "We can't" Derek said stopping facing them.

"There was something about the way Gerard looked at it he wasn't afraid at all I don't know what he knows or what he's planning but I'm sure about one thing we have to find it first" Derek said and Avery went towards Derek. "And we will" Avery said and Derek looked at her.

"We will I promise" Avery said and Derek smiled at her before kissing her cheek. Erica smiled at the two happy to see Avery happy with the man of her dreams.

>>>

Avery was walking looking for Lydia when she heard a fight, and she went over pulling Jackson off of Scott while everybody else watched.

"What's going on here" Harris asked as he approached everyone. "Hey enough, enough" Harris said. "What do you idiots think you're doing" Harris asked.

"Jackson calm down Mr. McCall you wanna explain yourself Stilinski" Mr. Harris asked.