23) Insatiable

Kira made it to Scott's after finding out what was happening. "Stop" Kira said.

"It's okay I'm the one who asked her to come" Stiles said. "You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords" Kira said worried.

"Mom don't do this to him" Kira begged. "It's already done" Noshiko said.

The Oni showed up as they went towards Stiles looking at him deeply before dropping him to the floor and then disappeared. "Look behind his ear" Noshiko said.

Kira, Avery, Melissa, and Scott looked behind Stiles's ear seeing a number. "It worked" Scott said. "So, I'm actually me" Stiles said.

"More you than the nogitsune" Noshiko said. "Can the Oni find him" Stiles asked.

"Tomorrow night it's too close to dawn now" Noshiko said. "Can they kill him" Avery asked. "It depends on how strong he is" Noshiko said.

"What about Lydia why would he take her" Scott asked. "He would only take her for an advantage" Noshiko said. "You mean her power" Scott said. 

"The power of an, banshee" Noshiko said. Scott looked over at Avery and saw she was worried.

Scott went to her, and Avery looked at him. "We will find Lydia I promise" Scott said.

>>>

Avery and Scott took Stiles to the station to see his dad. "In your coffee cup" Stiles said after hearing Noah looking for his keys. He looked at them after hearing Stiles. "You always drop them in your empty cup" Stiles said.

Noah looked at Avery and Scott who nodded. Noah rushed over to his son hugging him which he returned. "Hey dad" Stiles said.

They pulled away from the hug once Scott went into the office. "Is it over" Noah asked. "Not yet" Scott said grabbing Noah's keys.

>>>

Noah made his way back in the office after the three told him about Lydia. "We got an APB out on Lydia's car every unit on the car is looking for her" Noah said.

"Isn't there anything else that we could do" Scott asked. "At this hour no not really" Noah said.

"He took her for a reason dad look if we can figure out the why then we'll figure out the where" Stiles said.

"Okay what would a nogitsune need with a banshee" Noah asked.

"I don't know Lydia is pretty good at finding dead bodies maybe he needs to find a body" Stiles said.

"Scott, you know more about this than all of us" Noah said. "Me" Scott asked. "You said you got the whole story from Noshiko" Avery said.

"Yeah, but that happened during World War II like 70 years ago" Scott said.

"Wait what did you say" Stiles asked. "Noshiko told me about the internment camp" Scott said before Stiles interrupted. "No before that you said the whole story" Stiles said.

"Yeah" Scott said. "Stiles everything okay" Avery asked. "There's a girl at Eichen house her name's Meredith I think she might be able to help" Stiles said.

>>>

"Sheriff Meredith Walker" Parrish said. "She still there" Noah asked. "Yeah, but they moved her to the closed unit" Parrish said.

"Why" Stiles asked. "They said behavioral issues" Parrish said.

"What issues" Stiles asked. "She wouldn't stop screaming" Parrish said.

>>>

Stiles picked Avery up after they found out where Lydia was, and she sat next to Issac in the back with Scott and Stiles in the front.