8) first date

Avery was in her room getting ready for school when her phone rang. She had picked it up and answered it. "Hello" Avery said. "Hey it's me" Derek said.

"Oh, hey it's my new boyfriend" Avery said, and Derek smiled. "What are your plans after school" Derek asked.

"After school uh nothing probably" Avery said. "Good because we are going on our first date" Derek said.

"What about the full moon" Avery asked. "It'll be over before then" Derek said. "Or so you hope" Avery said. "Look if that happens, I'll help you okay" Derek said.

"Now will you just go on a date with me" Derek asked. "Alright I'll meet you somewhere considering your still wanted by the police" Avery said. "Sounds good" Derek said and hung up.

>>>

Avery was at her locker when Lydia came over. "Sometimes I really can't stand your brother" Lydia said. "Sometimes" Avery asked.

"Okay all the time" Lydia said. "Hey you, doing anything" Lydia asked. "Yes, I have a date besides I don't like Allison" Avery said. "You have a date with an older guy look at you" Lydia said.

"How do you know he's an older guy" Avery asked, and Lydia looked at her. "Okay fine he's an older guy" Avery said.

"See I know my bestie" Lydia said. "Yeah, whatever and no I'm not going shopping maybe next time but not this time" Avery said. "Ugh fine" Lydia said.

"Thank you" Avery said and Stiles came over. "Later" Lydia said and left. "Hey Avery, could you" Stiles started to ask. "No" Avery said.

"You didn't let me finish" Stiles said. "Were you going to ask me about Scott" Avery asked and Stiles stayed silent. "Exactly" Avery said. "You still upset he put the blame on Derek" Stiles asked.

"What do you think" Avery asked back. "I'll take that as a yes" Stiles said. "Yeah, I have better things to do then help Scott like read a book study anything other than helping my idiot brother" Avery said.

"Sometimes I question how you two are related" Stiles said. "Yeah, join the club" Avery said and the bell rang. "See you later Stiles" Avery said and left.

>>>

Avery met Derek in a dark alley so he wouldn't be found by the police and walked up to him. "I promise as soon as I'm dropped off all charges the second date will be better" Derek said.

(I don't own rights to picture)

"It's fine besides I don't mind as long as I get to see you" Avery said. "Come on its a little farther down" Derek said and led Avery farther down. "What is this" Avery asked.

"Before my mom died, she had taught me a few things in the kitchen and although we can't be in a restaurant or anywhere fancy yet that doesn't mean we still can't have a nice meal" Derek said.

"You did this for me" Avery asked. "Well, we certainly can't go to the movies or the ice rink or anywhere else really" Derek said and Avery laughed. "Okay, okay" Avery said. "Come on let's eat" Derek said.

>>>

Derek and Avery were eating their meal and Derek just couldn't keep his eyes off of Avery.
"Why do you keep looking at me like that" Avery asked.

"Maybe because your beautiful" Derek said and Avery blushed. "You know you can lay off of the compliments I'm yours now" Avery said.

"I know but I'm still gonna keep at it" Derek said. "Why" Avery asked.

"Because you deserve to hear how beautiful and great you are every single day for the rest of your life as much as possible 24/7" Derek said and Avery smiled.

"Your amazing" Avery said and Derek smiled before he leaned over and gave her a quick kiss.

"I love kissing you" Derek said and Avery blushed. "Why is that" Avery asked. "Other than being with you it's one of my favorite things to do" Derek said.

"Okay if I blush or smile any harder, I may explode" Avery said. "Then I say this date is going better than expected" Derek said. "Much" Avery said.

>>>

Derek parked in a dark alley near Avery's house and as much as he wanted to drive to her house and drop her off, he couldn't risk being caught.

"I would invite you in, but I try not to have sex on the first date" Avery said and Derek laughed.

"How are you so sure we'd have sex" Derek asked. "Have you seen yourself" Avery asked. "Okay, okay I'll call you later" Derek said and Avery nodded giving him one last long kiss before going home.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.