10) co-captain

Scott was in the locker room with a towel wrapped around him heading to his locker. "By the way McCall apology accepted" Danny said. "I didn't apologize" Scott said.

"Every time you got the ball tonight you passed it to me" Danny said. "Every time I passed the ball to you, you scored" Scott said.

"Apology accepted" Danny said leaving. All of sudden the lights turned off "Danny" Scott said and when he got no response he went to see if the lights would turn on and when they didn't, he saw a ball roll in and then he went to it. Scott grabbed it looking around the corner seeing Derek and Avery.

"Where have you two been, do you have any idea what's going on" Scott asked and then Peter walked in holding a lacrosse stick while Derek and Avery looked at him and so did Scott.

"I really don't get Lacrosse" Peter said. "It's you" Scott said realizing Peter was the alpha.

"When I was in high school, we played basketball there's a real sport" Peter said, and Scott looked at Derek and Avery.

"Still, I read somewhere that lacrosse comes from Native Americans tribes and that they played to resolve conflict" Peter said and Scott looked back at him.

"Do I have that right hm" Peter asked. "I have a little conflict of my own to resolve Scott, but I need your and your sister's help to do it" Peter said.

"I'm not helping you kill people" Scott said. "Well, I don't want to kill all of them just the responsible ones and that doesn't have to include" Peter said before looking at Derek and Avery.

"Allison" Derek said. "You're on his side are you forgetting about the part where he killed your sister" Scott asked.

"It was a mistake" Derek said. "What" Scott said. "It happens Scott" Avery said.

"You trust him" Scott asked Avery who looked at Peter knowing what he was capable of doing before looking back at Scott. "Yes" Avery said.

"Scott, I think you're getting the wrong impression of us we really just want to help you reach your full potential" Peter said. "By killing my friends" Scott stated.

"Sometimes the people closest to you can be the ones holding you back the most" Peter said.

"If their holding me back from becoming a psychotic nut job like you I'm okay with that" Scott said and Peter walked closer to Scott. "Maybe you could try and see things" Peter said letting his claws come out.

"From my perspective" he said before sticking them in the back of Scott's neck and Derek held Avery back knowing she could kill them both if she intervened. Peter extracted them after a minute while Scott fell to the ground and Derek let go of Avery. Avery, Peter, and Derek all left the room.

>>>

"You okay" Derek asked Avery who was in her room with her on his lap. "Yeah fine" Avery said. "Avery" Derek said.

"Derek I'm fine I promise" Avery said. "Hey, I'm sorry about Peter I wish he didn't force you to be with us" Derek said.

"It's okay besides as long as Lydia is safe, I don't have anything to worry about" Avery said.

"Yeah, you got a point there" Derek said. "I'm not going to lose another best friend I won't survive so if that means staying with Peter then so be it" Avery said.

"You sure" Derek asked. "Positive" Avery said. "Does this mean I should go back to kissing you" Derek asked.

"Yes please" Avery said, and Derek and Avery started to make out.

>>>

Scott walked into Avery's room seeing her on the bed. "Sorry I thought I heard someone" Scott said. "You could have heard Derek he just left" Avery said.

"Ave you need to stay away from Derek" Scott said. "Yeah, you're not mom you don't get to tell me who I can and cannot hang out with" Avery said.

"Avery he's with Peter now" Scott said. "So am I maybe you shouldn't be trusting me either" Avery said. "Avery that's different" Scott said.

"No, it's not it's the same thing Scott I'm with Peter just as much as Derek is so if you're not going to trust him then maybe you shouldn't trust me as well you don't get to pick and choose between us" Avery said.

"Ave" Scott said. "Just get out" Avery said. "Why are you with him this isn't like you" Scott said.

"Which one Derek or Peter" Avery asked. "And I swear if you say Derek, I will hit you because I know you haven't been around to notice much while you forget about me and worry about your perfect little girlfriend but I'm happy okay happier than I have been in a long time so choose your words wisely" Avery said.

"Peter" Scott said. "For Lydia, he threatened her now go" Avery said. "Avery" Scott said. "Scott leave please" Avery said in tears and Scott left.

>>>

Later on, after Scott discovered Jackson was with Derek and Avery and discovered about Derek's plan to kill Jackson, he rushed to the Hale House to stop them.

Scott got there just in time without Avery and Derek noticing.

"Excuse me co-captain" Scott said making his presence known and jumped over Jackson landing on his feet and transformed into his wolf form.

Derek and Avery transformed in their wolf form and roared at Scott.

"Move" Derek said. "No" Scott said. "Fine I'll kill you too" Derek said and Avery heard arrows being shot. "Cover your eyes" Derek said pulling Avery down with him but Scott was shot as he fell down.

"Scott go" Derek said. Derek had got up and helped Scott to his feet. "Run" Derek said and Scott left.

"Forgive me" Derek told Avery and Derek gone outside roaring. "No" Avery said going to stop him, but it was too late.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.