4) magic bullet

Derek had gone to the school after getting shot looking for Avery and Scott when he saw Jackson at his locker.

He had gone up to Jackson hoping he knew where Avery and Scott was. "Where's Scott McCall and Avery Delgado" Derek asked. Jackson closed his locker and faced him.

"Why should I tell you" Jackson asked him. "Because I asked you politely and I only do that once" Derek said.

"Hmm okay tough guy you know about I help you find them if you tell me what you're selling Scott" Jackson said. "What is it, is it uh Dinabol hmm HGH" Jackson asked.

"Steroids" Derek asked. "No girl scout cookies" Jackson said. "What do you think I'm talking about" Jackson asked sarcastically.

"And oh, and uh by the way whatever it is you're selling I'd probably stop sampling the merchandise you look wrecked" Jackson said. "I'll find them myself" Derek said getting ready to leave.

"No, we're not done" Jackson said stopping him but Derek slammed him to the locker accidentally scratching him. He had let go and walked farther away trying to find Scott and Avery using his hearing.

>>>

Avery was walking with Lydia and Allison when Allison had just told them Scott was going over to her place. "Scott's coming over tonight" Lydia asked.

"We're just studying together" Allison said. "Keep telling yourself that" Avery said.

"Just studying never ends with just studying it's like getting into a hot tub somebody eventually cops a feel" Lydia said.

"Well so what are you saying" Allison asked. "I'm just saying you know make sure he covers up hello Snow White do it with him with a condom" Lydia said. "Oh gross" Avery said.

"Don't mind Avery she's into older guys" Lydia said. "While that is true, I also rather not hear about my brother's sex life there is certain things a brother and sister does not need to know he doesn't even know who I lost my virginity to, so you guys talk away I'm gonna find Stiles or even Jackson just to get away from this conversation" Avery said and left.

>>>

Avery had got in the jeep with Stiles, and he started to drive off but stopped when he saw Derek.

"Derek" Avery said, and he fell down while Avery got out of the car and ran to him bending down to him. "You've gotta be kidding me this guy's everywhere" Stiles said before getting out and going to Avery with Scott not far behind.

"What are you doing here" Scott asked. "I was shot" Derek said. "He's not looking so good guys" Stiles said. "Why aren't you healing" Scott asked.

"I can't it was, it was a different kind of bullet" Derek said. "A silver bullet" Stiles asked. "No, you idiot" Derek said. "Wait, wait that's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours" Scott said.

"And you are telling us this now you are so slow no wonder I'm smarter than you" Avery said and Scott glared at her. "What who, who said 48 hours" Derek asked.

"The one who shot you" Scott said and Derek's eyes started to glow. "What are you doing" Scott asked. "Stop that" Scott said.

"I'm trying to tell you I can't" Derek said. "Derek get up" Scott said.

"Hey how about instead of demanding him or telling him to get up you help him" Avery said and Scott did with Avery's help. "Help me to put him in your car" Scott said to Stiles and they put Derek in the passenger with Avery quickly getting in the back first and Stiles made his way to the driver's side.