16) lie ability

Theo grabbed Lydia with his hand around her throat showing her to Parrish.

Avery's eyes glowed and Stiles put his hand in her shoulder causing Avery to look at him. "Not yet" Stiles told her, and Avery groaned before her eyes went back to normal.

"Back off" Theo told Parrish. Parrish didn't listen as he kept walking towards them.

"I said back off" Theo said. Parrish then stopped walking. "Take him" Theo said. "The guys on fire" Corey said. "You'll heal do it" Theo said.

Seeing he wasn't doing anything Tracy took out her claws and roared going to attack only for nothing to happen as she was thrown towards the wall.

Josh grabbed a wire and tried to electrocute him only for it to not work. "Theo this isn't working" Josh said.

Parrish then pushed him against the wall causing him to fall down. Theo let go of Lydia after Dr Valack distracted him.

"Sorry Theo but I'm not done with her yet" Dr Valack said grabbing Lydia.

Parrish knocked Theo to the ground above to claw him when he felt a hand on his arm and Corey appeared but then Corey became on fire as Parrish tossed him.

Theo got up and grabbed a pipe throwing it to Parrish causing Parrish to fall on his knees.

Dr Valack left with Lydia. Stiles tried to bang the door open getting no such luck.

"Let me try" Theo said. "Better yet allow me" Avery said walking to Stiles and used her magic to break the door down.

"Come on we can still save her" Avery told Stiles and left with him. "You're not gonna find her without me" Theo said and followed them.

>>>

Theo caught up to Stiles and Avery when he saw Stiles was trying to get through the gate. "Stiles" Theo said. "I want her out of here too" Theo said.

"I've got her scent" Theo added. "What do you want" Stiles asked. "What's the difference" Theo asked.

"I can find her you can't" Theo said. Avery then went over to Theo and Stiles.

"Hello, captain dummy I can find her scent too which I been trying to find which is a little hard to do with you to bickering like children" Avery said then she saw steam coming out from a window.

"Stiles" Avery said. "Yeah" Stiles said and then he and Theo noticed the steam.

The three then walked into the bathroom finding the steam coming from a vent. "It leads to the tunnels doesn't it" Theo asked.

"There's miles of them they could be anywhere by now" Stiles said.

>>>

Theo, Avery, and Stiles were in the tunnels while Theo and Avery were trying to find Lydia's scent.

"I thought you had her scent" Stiles said. "We lost it my idiotic friend" Avery said.

"So, find it again" Stiles said. "It's not as easy as it seems and unless you want to keep breathing shut it I know you're worried about Lydia I do so am I but rushing us isn't helping" Avery said.

"What do you smell down here Stiles" Theo asked.

"Chemicals and fecal matter although I'm pretty sure the fecal matter is you" Stiles said.

"I smell it too and so does Avery it's all that we can smell which is why we're trying something and why Avery probably is so annoyed cause she can't concentrate so can you shut up and let us concentrate" Theo said.