4) hospitals

Scott, Stiles, and Theo walked into the sheriff's station seeing blood on the floor. Scott saw Noah and rushed to him helping him stand.

Stiles went to a room and saw Avery was injured and Lydia and Kira were beside her putting pressure on the wound. Theo saw and took his belt off and went to them.

Theo wrapped his belt around Avery. "No stop it's okay I'll heal" Avery said. "It's better safe than sorry plus we don't want to raise suspicion" Theo said. Natalie walked in the room and saw Avery.

"Oh god" Natalie said and went to Avery. Natalie held onto Avery while Lydia tried to hold back tears. "Stiles, Lydia" Scott said but no one moved.

"Stiles, Lydia come in" Scott said. "Lydia go it's okay go I'll be okay" Avery said but Lydia shook her head. "No" Lydia said. "Lydia go I'm fine I promise" Avery said and Lydia still hesitated.

"Lydia, I promise I won't let Avery die" Theo said. Lydia sighed before she finally got up and left with Stiles and Scott.

>>>

They all went down to the cell where Malia and Tracy were. They saw Tracy was dead and looked at Malia.

"It wasn't me" Malia said. "What happened to her" Noah asked as Scott, and Deaton went to Tracy.

"There were these people they had masks um there were there of them I think three of them" Malia said. "What, what are you talking about" Stiles asked Malia.

"They were strong Stiles they had a weapon Stiles I didn't do this" Malia told Stiles.

"Okay" Stiles said. "She's not changing back we're going to need to get her out of here" Deaton said.

"What, hey absolutely not this is a crime we call a coroner" Noah said. "Sheriff please Avery just risked her life to save me we can't let anyone see this" Lydia said.

"I think the coroner might be very confused by this girl's severed reptilian tail" Deaton said.

"I don't care" Noah said. "You should unless you're prepared to hold a press conference announcing the presence of supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills" Deaton said.

"Dad he's right" Stiles said. "Maybe at the clinic we can figure out how to change her back then call the coroner" Scott said. "There's a line there is a line that we have to draw" Noah said.

"Sheriff, we have to take her" Lydia said. "Dad, you've already crossed it more than once" Stiles said.

"Sheriff please let me help I've dealt with things like this before" Deaton said. "Just do it fast" Noah said.

Scott and Deaton grabbed Tracy and left with Lydia, Stiles and Malia following them.

>>>

Avery woke up on her hospital bed and saw Derek and sighed. "Did mom call you" Avery asked Derek. "Yeah" Derek said, and Avery held her hand.

"What am I gonna do with you" Derek asked. "I can't leave you out of my sight without you risking your life for everyone" Derek said and Avery smiled at him.

"I couldn't let Lydia get hurt" Avery said. "Well, she's lucky to have a friend like you" Derek said and Avery smiled at him. "I love you" Avery said.

"I love you" Derek said and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

>>>

Avery opened her eyes slightly after she thought she heard something. She saw Derek in the corner asleep in the chair.

But when she looked straight ahead, she saw someone in a mask.

Thinking nothing of it that maybe she was just hallucinating she went back to sleep.

>>>

Avery woke up the next morning and saw the television was on and looked to see Lydia asleep in the corner. "What are you doing here" Avery asked Parrish once she saw him.

"Officially I'm here to gather eyewitness testimony unofficially I'm trying to find something to watch but the only thing that comes is this king fu movie" Parrish said.

"You like king fu movies" Parrish asked Avery. "No not at all" Avery said and sat up. "Has she eaten" Avery asked motioning to Lydia.

"Your boyfriend went to get her something" Parrish said.

"He's actually my fiancée" Avery said. "Well then congratulations" Parrish said to Avery:

"Do you know how to do that" Lydia asked referring to the movie announcing she was awake. "I know a little jujitsu in the army they taught us CQC close quarters combat" Parrish said.

"Can you teach me" Lydia asked. "Lydia" Avery said. "Avery if I learn to fight then maybe you can stop risking your life for everyone" Lydia said.

"You want to learn jujutsu hand to hand" Parrish asked. "I want to learn how to fight" Lydia said.

>>>

Avery looked up when she saw Malia, walk in the room. "Malia" Avery said. "Where's Lydia and Derek" Malia asked.

"I asked Derek to grab me some clothes from the loft and Lydia went to find me some food" Avery said.

Malia nodded and sat in the chair beside Avery. "Hey you okay" Avery asked.  "I didn't kill her I promise I didn't Avery, you know me, and I'd never lie to you" Malia said.

"Hey, I know, I know I believe you okay I promise" Avery said and Malia looked at her.

"You don't have to explain anything I believe you" Avery said and Malia nodded.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.