8) Ouroboros

"There's no scent no tracks no way to find em" Scott said after Avery and Malia found him having no such luck finding Liam and Hayden either. 

"But Liam can howl back right" Malia asked. "Only if he heard me" Scott said. 

"Where could they have taken them" Avery asked worried.

>>>

"They're not gonna really arrest him are they" Scott asked Kira. "There's no way" Avery said.

"He has to my dad basically confessed" Kira said. "And you don't remember anything" Scott asked.

"Not even a little something" Avery asked. "Nothing it was like sleepwalking suddenly I'm just standing out in the middle of the road" Kira said. "Okay we'll figure it out" Scott said.

"Scott's right try not to worry so much okay" Avery said. "What about Liam and Hayden" Kira asked.

"We're all meeting at my place to try to come up with something" Scott said.

"We don't want to leave you to deal with this but"  Avery said. "We gotta find them" Scott said. "I know" Kira said.

"I can probably stay with you if it makes you feel better" Avery said.

"No go I'll be fine my mom's taking me home anyway we have to talk to a lawyer there's nothing anyone can do right now you should go" Kira said.

"Are you sure" Avery asked. "Yes positive" Kira said, and Avery nodded.

"Scott, Avery, you don't think it was me do you" Kira asked. "What no, never" Avery said. "No, no of course not" Scott said.

>>>

Scott and Avery met up with the others and Avery noticed Scott rushing over to Corey. "Scott what are you doing Scott stop Scott listen to me Scott" Avery said.

"Hey is Kira okay" Stiles asked but Scott ignored him. "Scott" Theo said and followed Avery and Scott with Stiles and Malia.

"Sorry I'm only on chapter two I'm kind of a slow reader" Corey said. "Oh, that's okay Corey" Mason said. "He's right we don't have time for that anyway" Scott said.

"No Scott don't" Lydia said realizing what he was doing but Scott already stuck his claws in Corey's neck while Avery was surprised, he would do this.

Stiles, Malia, and Theo made it to the room where they saw Scott had his hands in Corey's neck. "Don't get to close" Lydia said. "What is he doing" Theo asked.

"Tapping into Corey's memories it's usually only something alphas do" Avery said. "Is it as dangerous as it looks" Theo asked.

"Probably more" Stiles said. "Does anyone know if it's working" Mason asked.

Suddenly Scott pulled away from Corey and Stiles caught Scott while Lydia helped Corey. "Is he okay" Scott asked. "Depends on what you're referring to mentally or physically" Avery said.

"What did you do to me" Corey asked. "You'll be alright" Scott told Corey. "There's blood" Corey said. "You'll heal" Scott said. "Scott" Stiles said.

"He'll be fine" Scott yelled. "Scott stop I het that you're worried but we are just as worried as you are, yell again and you will see how powerful I am" Avery told Scott.

"Listen I think it worked I saw something there were tunnels pipes along the walls there were these two huge blue pipes at the entrance two in both sides" Scott said.

"Wait a second I know this I've seen this before that's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back" Stiles said.