9) the alpha

Avery, Scott, and Stiles were in Derek's car in the middle of a car chase as Kate was chasing them. "Faster" Scott asked them.

"Much faster" Stiles said. "And if you don't step on it I will" Avery said and Scott went faster. Stiles and Avery had looked seeing Kate behind them.

"Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here" Stiles said.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us" Scott said. "Well if you don't go any faster, they're gonna kill us" Stiles said and Scott went faster.

Stiles and Avery looked behind them no longer seeing Kate.

"They're gone" Stiles said and grabbed the radio listening in. "All unit's suspect is on foot heading into the iron works" Noah said over the radio and Scott drive that way.

>>>

"Get in" Stiles said getting in the back next to Avery and Derek quickly got in the car and Scott drove off. "What part of laying low don't you understand" Scott asked.

"I had him" Derek said. "Who the alpha" Stiles asked. "Yes, he was right in front of me before the freaking police showed up" Derek said.

"Whoa hey they're just doing their jobs" Stiles said. "Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state" Derek said glaring at Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that" Scott asked. "I made a dumb mistake I get it" Scott said. "Alright did you find him" Stiles asked and Derek stayed silent.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second" Scott asked. "Yeah, all of us or just him or even Avery I'll be back here" Stiles said.

"Look the last time I talked to my sister she was close to figuring something out she found two things the first was a guy named Harris" Derek said. "Harris" Avery asked.

"Our chemistry teacher" Stiles said. "Why him" Scott asked. "I don't know yet" Derek said.

"What's the second" Scott asked. "Some kind of symbol" Derek said showing the symbol. Avery and Scott looked at it, recognizing it.

"You've got to be kidding me" Avery said. "What you know what this is" Derek asked. "I've seen it on a necklace Allison's necklace" Scott said. "Yippee" Avery said sarcastically.

>>>

Scott, Stiles, and Avery were at school the next day trying to figure out how to get the necklace. "This is gonna be impossible you know" Scott said.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it" Stiles asked. "Yeah, I don't see how that will work" Avery said. "Avery is right" Scott said.

"How am I gonna do that" Scott asked. "It's easy you just say hey Allison can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it that can lead me to an alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you" Stiles said.

"You're not helping" Scott said. "She will most likely call the cops on Scott if he said that" Avery said. "Why don't you just talk to her" Stiles asked.

"She won't talk to me what if she like only takes it off in the shower or something" Scott said.

"That's why you ease, that's why you ease back into it okay get back on the good side remind her of the good times and then you ask for the necklace" Stiles said.

"You're thinking about her in the shower aren't you" Stiles asked. "Yeah" Scott said.

"Gross, I don't need my brother to be thinking about his sex life in front of me" Avery said. "Alright stay focused okay get that necklace get the alpha get cured get Allison in that order got it" Stiles said. "Get the necklace" Scott said and they left for class.