2) idiotic brother

Derek had taken Avery home and made sure she got to her room safe. "You know you didn't have to follow me all the way up to my room" Avery said.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay" Derek said. "Who's going to attack me in my own house" Avery asked. "You'd be surprised" Derek said. "You're lucky your hot" Avery said and Derek smiled.

"You think I'm hot" Derek asked. "Yeah, I mean have you seen yourself plus I'm really into older guys" Avery said and Derek smiled at her.

After a moment Avery had broken the silence of them just looking lovingly at each other. "Um so are you going to tell me why all of a sudden I'm turning into a werewolf" Avery asked.

"Right" Derek said snapping out of it and he had explained to Avery about the existence of the supernatural.

"So, you're saying that some big powerful strong alpha bit me, me of all people" Avery said. "Why do you say that like your surprised he pick you" Derek asked moving closer to her.

"Because I'm not really anyone special I mean sure I do good in school, and I have a really amazing best friend, but truth is I feel alone most of the time like there's a piece missing but I don't know what it is" Avery said.

"Well, I happen to think your someone worth knowing even if we just met you are special don't ever forget that and if you ever need someone to talk to when you can't talk to your friends or your brother, I'm free" Derek said and Avery smiled.

"Besides your pretty hot yourself" Derek added and Avery blushed. "I'm gonna regret telling you that aren't I" Avery asked.

"Maybe then again who knows you never know what could happen maybe we'll end up together" Derek said causing Avery to blush again. "Get some rest you had a eventful day" Derek said and left.

>>>

Avery was at her locker when Lydia went over to her. "Hey what happened to you last night you disappeared" Lydia asked.

"You know me I'm not much of a party person I left early I was going to say goodbye, but I couldn't find you" Avery said. "Oh, okay I probably was with Jackson" Lydia said and Avery nodded.

"You going to the game" Lydia asked. "You know lacrosse isn't my thing I like basketball better" Avery said. "Please" Lydia begged.

"Lydia, I love you but no I'll go to the mall with you or something tonight instead whatever you want" Avery said. "Works for me see you in class" Lydia said and left.

>>>

Avery was in her room reading one of her favorites when she saw Derek walk in. "Come to threaten my brother" Avery asked. "You heard that" Derek asked.

"Well, when your bit to become a werewolf it's kind of hard not to eavesdrop" Avery said.

"Sorry I'm just trying to keep you and your brother safe from the hunters" Derek said. "And I understand that, but you can't expect him to quit everything just cause he's a werewolf now he'll get it under control just needs some time to figure it out" Avery said.

"I didn't see you out on the field aren't you usually with your brother and his friend" Derek asked.

"His name is Stiles and only when I'm not with Lydia besides I don't care much for lacrosse more into basketball" Avery said unaware of the smile on Derek's face. "Basketball" Derek asked.

"Yeah, I mean I'm not much into sports but if I had to pick it be basketball" Avery said and noticed the look on his face. "What" Avery said.

"Nothing, nothing it's just that was always my sport, I used to play in high school" Derek said. "Really well that's hot" Avery said before realizing what she said.

"Okay seriously need to watch what I say or think before I say anything" Avery said. "No don't I think it's cute" Derek said and Avery smiled. "I'll see you around" Derek said and left.

>>>

Avery saw Scott and Stiles and she had gone up to them not liking the look on their face. "What are you two bozos planning" Avery asked.

"We think Derek is the killer, so we are going to go to his place after school and prove it" Stiles said. "You both are idiots" Avery said. "Avery there could be a dead body a half of one like we found" Scott said.

"Okay and that could be like his dead sister who was murdered before he came back his mom, aunt, or even a dead dog if you happen to remember we have had our fair share of that" Avery said. "Avery" Scott said.

"No Scott you think just because you dig up a dead body you think you have all the answers well news flash you don't, you're going to dig up in someone's backyard because instead of getting the answers from someone else you rather assume that he's the killer when you don't even have the full story just like you always do" Avery said. "Avery" Scott said. "I'll see you at home" Avery said and left.

>>>

Avery was walking home refusing to ride with Scott and Stiles when she saw a car pull up.

She had looked and saw a familiar face. "Need a ride" Derek asked and Avery got in the car bucking her seatbelt before Derek drove off.

"Thanks" Avery said. "Any reason why you're walking home and not riding with your brother and friend" Derek asked. "They're being idiots" Avery said and Derek laughed.

"You asked" Avery said. "Okay how so" Derek asked. "They just take one look at something without getting the full story and think they know all the answers" Avery said.

"Should I be worried" Derek asked. "Probably cause if I'm right they're gonna try to throw you in jail but once they realize you're not the killer they'll let you out so don't worry too much" Avery said.

"You don't think I'm the killer" Derek asked. "I like to know everything first before I make accusations" Avery said and Derek smiled at her.

"I did bury a body and it is probably the one they're looking for but she's my sister I promise I didn't kill her I came back, and she was already dead I promise" Derek said. "Hey, don't worry I believe you" Avery said. "You do" Derek asked.

"Yeah, I do I know we may have only known each other for a couple of days maybe longer but I don't think you would lie about this and if you did it be pretty stupid especially considering my dad's, in the FBI even though I haven't seen or spoken to him in years not like he's tried though" Avery said.

"Well, he's an idiot no one should ever go without knowing you you're pretty amazing" Derek said, and he parked in Avery's driveway.

Avery had given Derek a small smile. "Thanks for the ride" Avery said. "Thanks for believing me" Derek said.

"Like I said it be pretty stupid of you to lie to me" Avery said and Derek smiled looking at her lovingly as Avery did the same before getting out going in and Derek took off making sure she got inside first.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.