24) the truth

Derek finally managed to burn the wolfsbane out of Ethan and Avery was beside him after informing him the news.

"Should be fine in a couple of hours unless whoever shot you managed to find you again" Derek said. "Lydia's with Scott we need to go" Aiden said walking towards the door.

"Are you gonna try to convince her to go with you" Derek asked.

"I'm gonna try to convince her to run and hide like any sane person would do" Aiden said.

"And Danny" Derek asked Ethan. "Allison's dead Stiles is dying" Ethan said. "What do you think" Ethan asked.

"I think Danny won't believe you and Lydia would never run and hide" Derek said. "Because of Stiles" Aiden asked. "No, because of my brother you idiot" Avery said.

"You've been trying to find a way into his pack trying to earn his trust trying to fight for him you've had it wrong the whole time you don't fight for a leader you fight for a leader's cause" Derek said.

"What cause" Aiden asked. "Wow you really do need all the help you can get" Avery said.

Scott's always been about one thing saving his friends he will do anything and everything to save the people he cares about when there's no chance of winning, he keeps fighting when all hope is lost, he finds another way and when he's beaten down he stands up again you want to earn a place in his pack you want redemption find another way to stand and fight" Derek said.

>>>

Avery, Derek, Ethan, and Aiden made it to the school seeing the nogitsune as they got closer.

"Did you bring us a present" the nogitsune asked and Derek set the wooden triskele box down.  "I brought two" Derek said.

"I've heard of an alpha pack Derek but not of a pack of former alphas and a beta" the nogitsune said. "It's a little sad isn't it" the nogitsune asked.

"Says the guy who had to possess my best friend to have a body" Avery said. "I might not be an alpha anymore, but I can still fight like one" Derek said and roared.

The Oni moved their swords around and the twins roared along with Avery. Derek, the twins and Avery went to fight them.

Avery, Derek, Ethan, and Aiden were fighting the Oni not seeing that the nogitsune had managed to sneak away. "Where are they" Aiden asked.

"The jeep's here they have to be here somewhere" Aiden said. "In the school" Derek said. "Lovely just when we need them" Avery said. "You have to get on the box someone get on the box" Derek said and Avery saw an Oni at the box.

"I hate ninjas" Aiden said as he went to fight the Oni. "We can't do this we can't beat them" Aiden said. "What's taking my brother so long" Avery asked.

"Take the box we'll hold them off" Ethan said before getting thrown and Derek roared.

The Oni was about to strike as Avery saw. When suddenly an arrow shot at him. Derek and Avery looked to see Argent.

Isaac came down landing on his feet. When the Oni took the arrow out, he disappeared.

"What was that" Ethan asked. "Silver" Argent said. "Issac the box get the triskele box to Scott" Derek said and Isaac grabbed the triskele box running off.