11) banshee predictions

Avery and Derek were snuggled up on the bed and Derek kissed Avery's forehead when he suddenly broke the silence.

"Hey, did I ever tell you my mother was the one who saved you when you almost died in that car with Malia" Derek asked. "No, I don't think so" Avery said to him.

"How come you didn't tell me before" Avery asked. "I'm not sure I guess I didn't know how you would react plus everything has been crazy with the Deadpool I wanted the moment to be right" Derek said.

"Derek any moment with you is perfect I could be in a terrible mood and the instant I see you or am in your arms I'm in a better mode" Avery said and Derek smiled.

Derek gave Avery a quick kiss on the lips. "Sorry I didn't tell you sooner" Derek said. "Don't be it's okay" Avery said and smiled at him.

Suddenly they heard a noise as they both sat up and looked at each other before getting up.

Derek and Avery looked seeing the alarm going off. "Avery" Derek said. "Grab your gun" Avery said getting up and looked around prepared to use her magic.

Avery saw footsteps under the door and nodded at Derek. Derek looked at the door and went towards it with Avery right behind him.

Derek opened the door, and he was about to shoot but stopped once they saw Lydia. Lydia looked right at Derek and screamed.

>>>

Scott went over to Derek's and gave him the bag of money he found a while back. "Okay" Derek said.

"Don't you wanna know why it took so long to return it" Scott asked. "How much do you make at the animal clinic" Derek asked. "Minimum wage" Scott said.

"That's why" Derek said. "Everyone can be tempted Scott even a true alpha" Derek added.

"You're not angry" Scott asked. "It's not even mine it belongs to Peter" Derek said. "Where's your money" Scott asked. "You're standing on it" Derek said.

Scott looked down before looking back up. "There's another vault" Scott asked and Derek had to hold in a laugh.

"No, I own the building and I have my own bank accounts" Derek told Scott.

"All the money from the vault was Peter's I think we'd actually be better off if the rest never came back" Derek said.

Derek stood up closing the bag and saw Scott's expression. "I know Lydia was here last night Deaton's still working on figuring out what Kate did to you if anyone can find an answer it's him" Scott said.

"Besides you and I both know if you die my sister will not survive, she'll die too if not physically mentally and you know it" Scott added and Derek sighed knowing he's right.

>>>

"Lydia, Lydia did you hear me" Malia asked. "Look" Malia said and both Lydia and Avery looked. "I passed" Malia said and both Kira and Avery smiled.

"Way to go Malia, I knew you could do it" Avery told Malia.

C-minus" Lydia said. "Your notes are great when they're not written in code" Malia said and then coach put a failed test on her desk as she frowned.

"Disappointed Malia profoundly disappointed" Coach said then went to hand out the rest of the tests and Malia looked at Lydia.

"I'll send you my notes" Lydia said and Malia looked away while Lydia looked at the chalkboard.

Kira and Avery looked at Lydia and saw her staring at the chalkboard.

Kira leaned over towards her seeing she was out of it.

"It's over the computers are off no more assassins no more murders no one's dying" Kira said. "Not yet" Lydia said.

>>>

"Are we going to talk about it" Derek asked Avery breaking the silence in the restaurant.

"Nope" Avery said. "Avery come on look we have to talk about it" Derek said. "No, we don't" Avery said. "Avery" Derek said when Avery interrupted him.

"Derek, you are the love of my life I can't lose you I won't" Avery said. "I'm the love of your life" Derek asked.

"Yeah of course you are" Avery said. "So, you can't die okay you can't I won't survive it I can't be without you there's no me without you" Avery added.

>>>

Stiles and Noah went to the loft seeing Avery and Derek already there seeing the loft in pretty bad shape.

"What happened here" Stiles asked. "It was supposed to be a date" Derek said. "They were both here" Noah asked. "And they're both gone" Avery said.

Stiles's phone rang, and he got it out and answered it.

"Hey" Stiles said over the phone. "Scott's been taken" Lydia said. "Scott and Kira, we just don't know where" Stiles said.

"Mexico" Deaton said. "And if you want to save his life that's where you're going to" Deaton added.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.