13) Codomiance

Act V  B

Beasts and Hellhounds

(Episode 13 -20)

_____________________

"So, what did he want" Stiles asked once Scott made his way to him while Avery helped Stiles with the flashlight. "To help" Scott said. "You gonna let him" Stiles asked.

"Could use his help" Avery said. "Eventually I guess" Scott said.

"Okay but shouldn't he be a little higher on your priority list right now" Stiles asked. "I mean since he's the only other actual werewolf your only other actual beta" Stiles said.

"If we're being technical, he's the only beta Scott turned" Avery said.

"You didn't see the way that he came at me you didn't see the look on his eyes" Scott said.

"Okay but we had that same look when we were just starting out it's not like you're any better bro" Avery said.

"I've been with you on a full moon, so I've seen that look you want to get the band back together Scott you don't leave out the drummer" Stiles said.

Stiles started the car. "Success" Scott said. "Good we can get going" Derek said coming over.

"Derek seriously" Avery said. "You are my fiancée and you're going to save Kira from skinwalkers witch or not you could get hurt I'm going" Derek said and got in the backseat. "Guess he's going" Avery said sitting next to him.

Stiles and Scott then got in the front and Avery, Scott, and Derek noticed the jeep full of tanks.

"It's a minor leak very minor" Stiles said. "Probably would've been easier just to take Derek's car" Avery said and drove off.

>>>

"Man, I think the jeep's overheating again" Scott said. "Probably" Stiles said. "Should've taken my car like Avery said instead of this train wreck" Derek said.

"Should we pull over and put more antifreeze in it" Scott asked. "No, we can just turn the heat on" Stiles said doing so. "You find anything yet" Stiles asked Scott.

"They're mostly the same stuff you already knew" Scott told him.

"Care to enlighten us" Avery asked leaning into Derek who put his arm around her. "I hate road trips" Avery said.

"Damnito memoriae was a Roman practice a government decree to destroy the images of the damned and they would scratch off their names from inscriptions chisel their face off of statues the Romans believed it was a punishment worse than death" Scott said.

"Being forgotten" Derek said. "Listen to this Damnatio Memoriae was later used on a serial killer in 1598 known as the demon tailor he lured children into his shop in Paris where he would kill them and boil their flesh of their bones to eat" Scott said.

"Well, there goes my appetite" Avery said. "The courts believed the crimes so horrible they ordered all the documents destroyed to this day no one knows his real name" Scott said.

"So, the dread doctors resurrected a killer who was so bad that he had to literally be erased from history" Stiles said.

"A killer that became a werewolf" Derek said. "Which probably made him a better killer that's great" Stiles said and sped up.