44

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

FRED, GEORGE AND EBONY HAD DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING USEFUL IN THE SUMMER. They are now old enough to learn how to apparate and the three best friends wanted to ensure their success before the beginning of the next school year, especially since tests are a month away.

It was also good for Ebony to have a little distraction. The dark walls and cold sphere inside the house really messed her up more. Especially since walking outside was a risk and they couldn't be seen leaving Grimmauld place just like that. 

"I need you to visualize the exact location you want to apparate to. For now, since it'll be your first time, we apparate only a couple of steps." Mad-eye explains. "Tonks is ready to put you back together in case you forget some body parts." 

"I'll go first, I know I can." Fred says, confidentially. 

Both George and Ebony don't bother to stop him. Fred closes his eyes and visualizes his desired location. "Apparition." For a moment nothing happens until he suddenly disappears. 

"Fred?" Moody asks, looking around in a confused manner. "Weasley?!"

"I'm here." 

Ebony and George walk to the next room and burst out laughing at the sight. Fred seems to have clutched himself into a wall which he sort of pokes out of now. 

"Oh, boy, let's get you out, shall we?" Moody says, pointing his wand at Fred and with a non-verbal spell, Fred falls out of the wall. "This is why you should never vision a wall." He turns around. "Next." 

"I'll try." Ebony replies, and closes her eyes. 

She thinks about the kitchen of the house. The furnace that rattles every now and then and it's dark colour. The many planks above it with seasonings. The oven and microwave that stand next to each other on a counter near the coffee machine. 

"Apparition." 

Everything goes black; a pressing feeling forces her in all directions, a dizzy feeling adds onto that. She can barely breathe, like a metal collar is forced around her neck to prevent her lungs from full capacity intakes and then everything returns to normal. . . almost everything. 

Ebony bends over in front of the kitchen sink and throws up. A lot of slimy brown substance leaves her mouth, she clutches her stomach at the dizziness around her. Suddenly, she feels a hand hold back her hair and another on her shoulder.

"This is very normal." Moody comments. He stands in the doorway of the kitchen as he watches Fred and George help Ebony. When she has puked up all her guts, she stands up and Fred lets go of her hair. "I'm impressed, but I didn't expect any less from someone who could withstand the Imperius Curse." 

"I hate you." Ebony mumbles.

"So do many. George, you're up." Moody replies, casually. 

Ebony leans against the kitchen counter, her head still feels light. Fred takes a towel and carefully drips the excess from around her mouth.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like this." Ebony whispers, looking up at her boyfriend with big eyes.

"I mean, you saw me clutched into a wall." Fred replies, throwing the towel in the garbage bin. "Besides, if you ever get pregnant, I'd have to see the same." Ebony's eyes widen.

"Let's hope that won't happen for a long time to come." Fred chuckles and hums. 

"Apparition." They hear George mumble. The next thing they know, George's arms are still present but the rest of his body isn't. A shrilling scream echoes through the house.