56

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

EBONY AND NADINE STAND IN FRONT OF THE NOTICE BOARD. The common room was packed when they retrieved from their dorm and saw a bunch of students stand together. They wanted to check out what it was and the sight isn't pretty at all. 

BY ORDER OF THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS 

All student organizations, societies, teams, groups and clubs are henceforth disbanded.

An organization, society, team, group or club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.

Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge). 

No student organization, society, team, group or club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor. 

Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an organization, society, team, group or club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled. 

 The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-four. 

 Signed: Dolores Jane Umbridge, High Inquisitor

She walks down towards the Great Hall. Nobody seemed to really mind it in the Slytherin common room but that was only because they don't know about the club Harry wanted to start to train everybody to become better fighters against dark curses. She sits down next to Fred but doesn't say anything, instead she waits until Harry and his friends sit down too. 

"Did you see it?" 

"D'you reckon she knows?" 

"What are we going to do?" 

They are all looking at Harry. He glances around to make sure there are no teachers near them. 

 "We're going to do it anyway of course," he says quietly

"Knew you'd say that"' George says, beaming and thumping Harry on the arm. 

"The prefects as well?" Fred asks, looking quizzically at Ron and Hermione. 

"Of course," Hermione replies coolly.

"Here come Ernie and Hannah Abbott," Ron announces, looking over his shoulder. "And those Ravenclaw blokes and Smith... and no one looks very spotty." 

"Nevermind spots, the idiots can't come over here now, it'll look really suspicious - sit down!"she mouths to Ernie and Hannah, gesturing frantically to them to re-join the Hufflepuff table. 

 "Later! We'll - talk - to - you - later!" 

"I'll tell Michael," Ginny says impatiently, swinging herself off her bench, "the fool, honestly... " 

"I need to do something real quick, it'll probably be the death of me but I will not back down." Ebony says and stands up. She walks past everyone and towards the Professor's table. She needs to ask Umbridge whether she is allowed to have her Quidditch team still or not. 

"Professor?" She asks and looks towards the pink woman with a polite smile on her face.

"Yes, Black?"

"I noticed your notice on the notice board in the Slytherin common room this morning and read the information provided. As you can see, I am Captain of the Slytherin Quidditch Team this year and would like to ask whether or not we can continue to practice every week so we can win the Quidditch Cup this year?"