90

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

GINNY HAD COME TO FRED, GEORGE, EBONY AND LEE. She told them Harry had returned to Hogwarts and they should go to help start the revolution. It didn't sound like a bad idea at all and so, they apparated down into Hogsmeade and followed Ginny through a tunnel until they managed to climb through a portrait hole and into the Gryffindor common room.

"Aberforth's getting a bit annoyed," said Fred, raising his hand in answer to several cries of greeting. "He wants a kip, and his bar's turned into a railway station."

Right behind Lee Jordan came Cho Chang. She smiled at Harry.

"I got the message," she said, holding up her own fake Galleon, and she walked over to sit beside Michael Corner.

"So what's the plan, Harry?" said George.

"There isn't one," said Harry.

"Just going to make it up as we go along, are we? My favorite kind," said Fred.

"You've got to stop this!" Harry told Neville. "What did you call them all back for? This is insane—"

"We're fighting, aren't we?" said Dean, taking out his fake Galleon. "The message said Harry was back, and we were going to fight! I'll have to get a wand, though—"

"You haven't got a wand—?" began Seamus.

Ron turned suddenly to Harry. "Why can't they help?"

"What?"

Ebony looked at her husband and shrugged. He smirked and held up a paintbomb. 

"Don't you dare, Weasley!" Ebony said loudly as everyone was curious what he was about to do with it. Fred smirked back at his wife.

"Or what, Weasley?" 

Both Fred and Ebony smiled at each other like idiots. George rolled his eyes and turned to Ginny.

"They are like this all the time." He complained. "Like, what is this even about?"

"Okay," Harry called to the room at large, and all noise ceased. "There's something we need to find," Harry said. "Something—something that'll help us overthrow You-Know-Who. It's here at Hogwarts, but we don't know where. It might have belonged to Ravenclaw. Has anyone heard of an object like that? Has anyone ever come across something with her eagle on it, for instance?"

He looked hopefully toward the little group of Ravenclaws, to Padma, Michael, Terry, and Cho, but it was Luna who answered, perched on the arm of Ginny's chair.

"Well, there's her lost diadem. I told you about it, remember, Harry? The lost diadem of Ravenclaw? Daddy's trying to duplicate it."

"Yeah, but the lost diadem," said Michael Corner, rolling his eyes, "is lost, Luna. That's sort of the point."

"When was it lost?" asked Harry.

"Centuries ago, they say," said Cho. "Professor Flitwick says the diadem vanished with Ravenclaw herself. People have looked, but," she appealed to her fellow Ravenclaws, "nobody's ever found a trace of it, have they?" They all shook their heads.

"Sorry, but what is a diadem?" asked Ron.

"It's a kind of crown," said Terry Boot. "Ravenclaw's was supposed to have magical properties, enhance the wisdom of the wearer."

"Yes, Daddy's Wrackspurt siphons—" But Harry cut across Luna.

"And none of you have ever seen anything that looks like it?"