fourteen - prefect duty

Sebastian's POV

"Well, can I say what you do to me?" I challenged her.

My heart was beating so fast I very well thought it was about to pop out of my rib cage.

It's now or never, Sebastian.

I dropped all inhibitions I had, knowing this could very well ruin the good place we were in. Our friendship may never be the same after this. But, I had to.

Do it now, you coward.

I stepped closer to Lara and admired the features of her face. Her hazel eyes scanned mine, looking almost as nervous as I did. The warm sun kissed her faded freckles across her nose. Her plump lips were a delicate light pink and she had them slightly parted as her breath became as hitched as mine.

Just fucking kiss her!

I had to lean down to get close to her face. I inhaled once, and exhaled, then... I did it.

I pressed my mouth against hers.

I felt her body relax as I felt the warmth of her plump, soft lips collide with mine. She parted them slightly, inviting me to kiss her deeper.

I was instantly transported back to when I kissed her for the first and last time in the repository. My body gave me the same feeling, the same spark. The smell of her perfume on her neck was consuming me.

Fuck, if I don't stop myself now, I don't know how far I will go.

So, I stopped, breaking our contact and pulling back slightly to look at her, averting my gaze to the ground below.

"I'm sorry, that was out of place." I uttered to her.

To my shock, she was happy.

"No, Sebastian. It wasn't. Can we do it again?"

Oh, the hide of this girl.

I obeyed her, carefully grabbing the nape of her neck and her waist, pulling her in so her body is compressed against mine. We merged as one as our lips collided again, more passion and yearning than the last.

"I fucking knew it."

I broke away from her fast, hearing that shrill, annoying voice I'd just listened to for the past hour.

Imelda fucking Reyes.

"Sallow. A word? Now." Her royal highness requested of me.

"Oops." I said, shrugging and throwing a smirk at Lara, following Imelda away.

In hindsight, it was probably a good thing Imelda interrupted us, because I'm not sure how I would have stopped myself from taking Lara right there and then against the Quidditch stands.

Imelda led me around to the Slytherin locker room, which was now void of any other players.

"You threw away our game with the hopes of getting laid, didn't you?"

"Laid? You think I have to throw a game for that? Please."

"Don't be fucking smart with me, Sallow."

"What do you want from me, Imelda? I told you. I thought I saw the snitch fly off, must have been the sun."

Imelda sighed hard.

"Look, I know there was talk of Radley being kicked off the Gryffindor team after the first game and I understand the want to protect her, but you can't sabotage our team for love."

"It's not love." I quickly interjected.

Imelda cocked an eyebrow at me.

"It's always been love, Sallow. Don't be daft."