20: Looking For Nanalise

And so he finally manages to chase up upon aohara, with him on a horse and her on a deer.

Aohara ; ... Mizuno. You should be home.

Mizuno ; I'm worried. You know yourself. How could you defend yourself ? If you met something or someone dangerous out here ?

Aohara; I... didn't think so much. My animals will help me somehow.

Mizuno sighed " that is if you actually raised any dangerous ones with you. "

Aohara: oh... Wait. How about nazuya? Wouldn't she be angry ? You chasing for me ? Been out here for so long.

Mizuno : I'll explain to her when we get back. Why are you here?

Aohara: I want to earn my right to stay in your mansion.

Mizuno: what are you talking about?

Aohara: make nazuya happy ! This way I can also stay in your mansion easily.

Mizuno; how could you make her happy?

Aohara: find her parents.

Mizuno : even she couldn't find , you can find ? They disappeared for five years. Five years.

Aohara: you don't know that until we try.

Mizuno sighed " and you won't rest until we try. "

Aohara: um.

Mizuno: who told you finding her parents would make nazuya happy ?

Aohara; the person who revived me.

Mizuno; who is this person ?

Aohara : secret.

Mizuno: so where are we heading?

Aohara: to the Middle World. My secret informant says we have to meet someone there for more information.

Mizuno: I see.

The two of them sat upon their rides and their animals starts to climb across up into the skies.

__________________________________

It was not long the two find themselves in a raggedy teahouse in the middle of the forest. Very weird place to set a teahouse. But it was.

" Hello. Two of you. What can I get for you ? " The attendant asks.

Mizuno: a pot of tea.

Aohara: a fruit pie ?

" No problem. Coming up. "

So it was served in the next minutes.

" Please enjoy. "

Aohara: wait wait. I have a few questions.

" Yes. How can I answer ? "

Aohara: we're looking for Nanalise. Trade god ?

" Sorry. No such being. "

Aohara: maybe not here. How about in the area ?

" Are you desperate? "

Mizuno; why do you have to be desperate?

" Because there are rules to meet one. A trade god I mean. "

Mizuno ; not from the ones I've met.

" Ah. You mean Xerxes and nazuya. She's different. She doesn't like to be disturbed. Only if you're very very desperate. "

Mizuno: so you guage whether if we're desperate then you bring us to her ?

" No no. She does not want to be disturbed. She made that very clear. You're on your own for this one. "

Mizuno: so you'll point us in the direction?

" All the way to the edge, my friend. All the way. "
__________________________________

So they took his instructions and rode to the edge of the forest.

There it was. A small wooden house seen in a distance. They simply have to walk over.

But as soon as both Mizuno and aohara takes a step forward , a seal on the floor lights up and a barrier pops up in front.

Texts writes on the film of barrier.

Requestor only. Only if you're desperate enough. We don't take responsibility for any world of hurt you suffer.

Mizuno sweatdrops " wow. Big warning there. "

The film of barrier comes down and the two steps forward. A few more steps forward and two big arrows comes flying from nowhere , aiming for each other them.

Mizuno easily dodges the two arrows by grabbing two of the steel poles with his hand, one in each.

" Aohara!! " Mizuno yelled as he looked to her.

A big crane flew over and shielded her. The two big arrows goes through its body and falls.

" No !! " Aohara screamed and cries as the crane gasped in its last breath .

Mizuno: aohara. I'm sorry.

Aohara: there's still long ahead.

" Come on. I'll guard you ahead. "