45: Underestimating Isn't A Good Idea

Nana was fishing the balm from her hat.

Allison ; you travel with him a lot ? Yui

Nana : more like the other way round.

Allison ; he sure pampers you.

Nana ; of course he does.

Allison: must be nice to have a big brother like that.

Nana takes out the balm from the hat " found it !! " and she passes to Allison " what did you say ? "

Allison ; nothing.

Nana yawns then passes another balm to the boss " Nights. "

Boss : kid. He's going to be ok ? Your brother.

Allison: we won't wait for him ?

Nana : he'll be fine. Just a punk. Nothing he can't handle. He'll come in to check on me once he's done.

Allison; are you sure ?

Nana ; get some sleep while you can. It's going to be a noisy night. Hera.

" ssss... " her snake hissed softly and slithers to to the ground and onto the counter where the boss is.

Boss ; kid.

Nana : leave it.

__________________________________

The crowd was ready and roaring to go. The leader standing in front of them all hyped up.

* knock knock knock. Knock knock knock*

It went quiet. No one dared to disturb them. They were the notorious feared gang. Well... notorious because they were bullies.

" please. Don't make such a fuss. It was wrong to even kidnap that girl !!! " the father pleaded.

Haddock: shut up !!

Knocks come again.

Haddock ; who the hell dares to disturb ?!!

One of them goes to open up . He walks backwards.

Haddock : YOU.

Yui ; I see the poison has subsided. I guess nana didn't give you a very bad one.

Haddock ; hmph . No poison can kill me.

Yui ; oh. A challenge. Don't let nana hear that. She likes challenges like they're games.

Haddock: hmph. No amount of tricks can kill me. I have men who will die for me.

Yui : oh. A simple transfer . Rudimentary but works.

Haddock ; don't tell me , you're here to court death. Hahahaha...

Yui ; the opposite. Here to court your death.

Haddock: that... arrogance. I'll let you know who's the boss here. You guys, go !! Go to that teahouse !!

Yui ; not passing me.

Haddock ; we'll see.

Then one of them had teleportation powers. He uses his magic and teleports everyone but him and Yui away.

Yui ; oh.

Haddock : scared now ? Wonder how you're going to be the hero now. Can't find in both places. Can you ?

Yui ; scheming

Haddock ; thank you

Yui sighed.

Haddock ; what ? Frustrated because you don't know what to do ?.

Yui : no. That's not a frustrated sigh. It's a pity sigh.

" WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!! " he punched the ground and a wave of purple lighting strikes the ground leaving it cracked as it headed for Yui. Yui takes it nonchalantly.

Haddock ; the fuck ?

Yui spits out blood.

Haddock: hmph.

Yui ; sorry. I was thinking whether if I should put a shield or dodge. Been a while I actually fight. Didn't want to get too serious either.

Haddock : acting cocky. That's all you are.

Yui : how many did you send ?

Haddock ; huh ? Oh. Afraid. 50+

Yui sighed.

Haddock ; what ?

Yui ; I pity your men. She's definitely taking all of them.

Haddock ; just a small short kid. Hmph.

Yui : then... half hour. I'll wait for them to come back. We'll see who's right then .

Haddock ; hmph. Fine

__________________________________

So the men barged through the door, but the first few who stepped through stepped in a puddle of acid. Their foot got burned and the pushed the rest backwards

" tsk. Tiny tricks. "

Two of them tore the doors down and placed it over the acid and walked over.

Hera hissed and one of the men went over and waved his blade and it. Hera jumps and coils itself around his arm , squeezes and bites into his arm injecting poison. " help me !!! " that man panicked.

" Hera. " nana called and Hera let's go slithering back to nana. Nana stood at the stairs " so many people. " she cracked a smile " all mine ? "

" Dream on little girl !! Our lives aren't yours !! "

Nana : not while you're alive.

" big mouth. You guys. Let's take her. She's cute don't you think ? "

Allison: sshh... nana.

" two for one. Good deal huh ? Guys. "

Allison ran in " nana !! "

" shut up. " nana snapped her fingers and that man's mouth breaks , being crooked and out of place. Left upper and right bottom misaligned. He couldn't even scream in pain as his mouth was wrongly placed.

" what did you do ?!!! "

Nana ; magic. Don't think of touching me.

Then they started charging forward , not listening

Allison: nana !! Come up here !!

But the moment someone crossed a line, that was 5m away from the most bottomed stair, their legs, both of it breaks immediately. They scream in pain and stared daggers at her.

" what magic... "

Nana: rudimentary magic.

" what ? So it's just simple magic that isn't your ability... "

Nana : correct . Rudimentary trap magic. Terms are simple. Cross the line. Break legs. Of course, takes magic from me. Anymore wants to try ?

Then a few starts pulling their bows infused with magic and shoots at her.

Allison: Nana !!