50: Not A Peaceful Day

Yui was back at his Kage clan. These humans were the ones he blessed with his powers.

Yui sat annoyed at the study table he took over from the head of his clan. The previous head was a lady and this time round it was a guy.

Usually he handpicked the heads. But not after a long while since he was enjoying his time in the Aboveworld. He loved to spend time more with nanalise and take care of her more.

So this one , Karia, was a little bit getting on his nerves.

Yui : you called on the way to my wife's place , summoned me here , just to tell me you got bullied ?

Karia : wife... ? That new lady who appeared who's a Trade Dealer is your wife ?

Yui ; what about it ?

Karia : nothing. Just , didn't expect our god to fall in love with... us, this kind of measly humans.

Yui : I blessed you bunch with my powers. You're free to do anything you want with it. All I ask if complete loyalty. Not summoning for these kinds of petty things.

Karia ; they're killing us off in batches. I wouldn't exactly call it petty. Just in three weeks , five houses at five different regions have been, massacred.

Yui : all, dead ?

Karia ; all. My god.

Yui ; .... tsk.

Karia : I hope to launch a war , but don't have a place to start. They left no clues. So I was hoping....

Yui ; hoping I have some god powers go tell you the past ?

Karia ; something like that...

Yui ; hmmm.... I'll call someone .

__________________________________

Tedine picks up his phone " hey ! Papa. I'm surprised you have a phone. I thought you told mama you wanted to stick with that mirrored ? "

Yui : Juliet forced one on me. Said I could use both. These things seem to be smaller than the mirrored too. Easier to carry.

Tedine: so what's up ?

Yui : come over. I need your help.

Tedine sweatdrops " papa. You're at Kage clan. The headquarters right ? "

Yui : yes ?

Tedine : that's very very far. Even if I take the teleportation line. I'll need to take a few transfers before I reach...

Yui ; I've a shorter teleportation.

Then someone appears from right behind tedine from the shadows. Tedine turned around " .... ah I see. I thought this wasn't allowed for humans ? "

Yui ; temporary blessing. Come here.

Tedine sighed " wait . " he opens the door and yelled " mama !! I'm leaving to find Yui !!! He's looking for me !!! You'll be ok ?!!!"

" eh ?!!! " nana yelled back.

Tedine: I could say no !!!

" just go !!! I have eins to funf here !! "

" ok !!! " tedine replied and closed the door. He then ends the call and followed that man with the shadows.
.
.
.

Nana : so boring. Let's go to the market here. Should be different right ?

Eins : we'll go with you.

Nana : up to you.
__________________________________

So they reach the supermarket and there was two guards following her. Eins and zwei.

Nana sighed " I managed to shake Juliet off and the three of the other you. I look like some pompous human not supposed to be walking in a supermarket!!"

Eins ; this is our job Miss.

Nana : if I treat you two to steaks , can I get both of you to buzz off ?

" no Miss. "The two of them answered.

Nana : how about waiting right outside ?

Zwei ; well... eins ?

Eins : fine... we'll be waiting for you outside.
.
.
.
So she goes the cashier pushing along the trolley to the front. When it was her turn she takes some dust from the bucket beside the counter and sprinkles onto the items in the trolley. The items start to float themselves onto the counter top for cashier to scan one by one

That's when she felt a blade pointing on her back .

Nana : hello. Which are you?

" what ? "

Nana : you've been following me since I entered this mall.

" I was real careful. Your soldiers didn't even see me."

Nana : invisibility magic is actually very handy for assassination. Your ability is considered low level unless you know how to use it. But seeing the way you act , you weren't trained for it.

" come with me . "

Nana : at least let me pay these. You don't want to make these nice civilians alert.

" fine. Don't you move an inch out of my sight. "

Nana: hey cashier.

The man pushed the blade slightly into her flesh.

Nana : here is my card, deliver it to my address. Someone will pay it. Is that ok ?

" er... I'm not sure we do that. Err... Miss. " the cashier replied.

Nana : talk to your supervisor. I'm a bit busy.

" ok Miss. "

The man escorted her out of the store and now they were approaching eins and zwei.

Nana : what's your plan ?

" your life is in my hand. "

Nana sighs " I really don't want this to become a big commotion..." and as she was done saying that, her snake Hera jumped from the inside and back of her hat towards him.

The man was shocked and retreats a few steps. Hera misses its prey but this gave nana enough time to turn around, punched the right side of hid wrist making him drop the knife.

She catches the knife , he turns invisible out of fear. She throws the knife in a straight line. It stabs into the middle of his chest. He re-appears shocked and collapsed onto the floor " no... I don't want to die... not yet... "

Eins and zwei came forward" Miss !!! "

Nana goes forward" name. "

Eins : be careful.

" Abbot. "

Nana squats down " want to live ? "

Abbot ; yes.

Nana ; so you're not with those people...

Abbot ; what ?

Nana : Hera.

The snake slithers over and bites into abbot's shoulder. He screams " damn it... " Nana pulls out the knife and the wound heals. Hera slithers back into Nana's hat.

Abbot ; what ... ?

Nana : let's get a drink. At one cafe.

__________________________________