93: Thirty Seconds For Five Questions

Tedine: Miss Nana ~~

Nana : Tedine ! How did it go ?

Tedine : she's hesitating. The trust you're asking is, a lot.

Nana : also can we clear my name yet ? I wanna go out.

Tedine : you are out.

Nana ; of this palace. Not walk around like a prisoner

Tedine ; already caught the seller when I got the intended buyer. The deliverer kid though.

Nana ; that one was Joy's?

Tedine : yup.

" hmph setting me up. " She then stretches a little " now I can walk on the streets. Let's go. Ruin. "

Tedine ; hey!! Don't leave me here.

________________________________

The three of them walks on the streets ...

Nana : do you think Joy will try to stop me ?

Tedine : they already tried.

Nana : I mean they failed. What else do you think they will do ?

Tedine : he can't make Queen Annabelle's mind. He'll only have to wait for the next move.

Nana : do you think he will try to get a country like us ?

Tedine : .... nah. Too much effort. They just want to foil your plans. Not to go war against you.

Nana : true.

'Free coffee or tea with the purchase of one cake. ' The flyer she took from the boy said.

" Wuu ! Free tea !" Nana enters the cafe.

Ruin ; your treat !

Nana : ok~~

Tedine : since when did she made you pay.

As soon as they picked their cakes and tea or coffee. They were served quickly.

Then suddenly the female that was waitressing them kneeled on the floor " please help me !! Miss !!"

Nana : .... You know me.

" Please make a deal with me. I have a request. " Her years continued to flow. " please please."

Then a male palmed his cost to the table " you shouldn't beg her !!"

Tedine : you know my Miss too ?

Ruin stood up " ok everyone else. Out. Now. Please. " As he chases .

Nana : I don't know either of you.

" I'm Mary. I'm the owner of the cafe ! "

Tedine : and you ?

" I'm someone who thinks you should die . " He stares hard right back at her. Then looks to Mary " you shouldn't make deals with her."

Mary ; you know nothing!! I need this !!

" She's not a good person !!"

Mary : I don't even know you !! Don't you dare kill her. I need her !!

" I'm... "

Tedine : he's a hard on stalker who has been following us around for weeks. Which is now claiming he wants to kill my Miss. Does make people wonder why he waited till now.

" You noticed..."

Ruin : you try hard enough. You were a tracker I believe so you did everything you could to hide yourself from behind found. But unfortunately, I saw you a few times and got suspicious. You seem to can't help to have her in your sights.