109: Need A Hero

Joy : hi mama ~

Nana looked up " Joy ?" She looked to Juliet.

Juliet ; I didn't tell him !

Joy : we track you. I'm sure you know that. Staying in a citizen's home. Comfy.

Nana : what do you want ?

Joy ; how many souls do you need to create food for 237 million people ?

Nana : 1 to 100

Joy ; that's... A lot of souls...

Juliet ; about 2.3 million.

Joy ; that's still a lot...

Nana : can't come up with the food ?

Joy ; how about reviving crops that are dead ?

Nana ; ask me a different way instead.

Joy ; different way...

Nana ; instead of reviving. What else can you do ? Opposite of death.

Juliet ; live ? Birth ?

Joy ; how many to hasten the growth ?

Nana : 10 big fruit trees equals to 1 soul. 100 acre of wheat , one soul

Joy ; then just wheat. That is the common food that the people need at least. I'll bring you the souls you need

Nana : you're going to kill ? Joy. You already cleared your punishment. It took you very long didn't it ?

Joy ; when you went hiding with papa I made some deals. Have some in my pocket.

Nana ; you don't have many. I was gone only 5 years.

Joy ; then you'll help me for free ?

Nana ; I have to save mine as well. I have a use.

Joy ; mama. We will find a way to stop you.

Nana : it's cute you think you can.

Joy ; you're soft hearted. Unlike papa. You might lose. That's what I think.

Joy leaves. Juliet pours some more hot tea into her cup " miss. Why are you helping him ?"

Nana ; he will go to xerxes if I don't agree. I won't know what conditions xerxes will set for him.

Juliet ; does it matter ? You're just afraid Joy has to give more for Xerxes' conditions. Isn't that good ?

Nana ; Xerxes may set something like. Take something from Nana. I can't control that. I have enough things on my plate now.

Juliet: I see.

Nana ; plus , this prevents my crime for mass murder. Joy knows that I need this. Tsk.

Juliet ; but... Why would they want to save Polusia ? That doesn't stop you.

Nana ; unless... Tsk. That is a good move. Exchange food for dominion over the country.

Juliet: you haven't said deal with him. You can change your mind.

Nana : no... I can't. There's no other reason why he would help me avoid such a crime I sowed.

Entry 2:

Joy asked me to help him with the food. I knew he would come sooner or later for help.

Xerxes is not worth asking for. I've gathered some but I know it's not enough.

Everything is going by plan...