111: She's Pregnant

Nazuya appeared in the Victoria Apartments in the morning. She was sipping coffee.

Yui ; nazuya ?

Nazuya : morning papa. The house is kind of empty.

Yui ; Joy is here.

Joy yawns and comes out of his room " huh ? Nazuya ?"

Nazuya : Lent and Kazuri isn't in ?

Joy ; jobs. Why are you here ?

Nazuya : I think mama tried to hide it. But she hired a healer demon to the mortal realm . For her. The demon made a trade with her , so he couldn't tell me what is going on with her.

Yui : when ?

Nazuya : in mortal realm time , it would be yesterday.

Yui ; yesterday?!! But she's fine. I checked on her. Her human shell was hurt. She left her real body at home.

Nazuya ; I think she didn't.

" What do you mean she didn't " he  sinks into the shadows.

Joy ; so you're going to leave now ?

Nazuya: no trades. I'm not getting involved. Mama was very clear.

________________________________

He rushed back home to the Middle World.

Izuya ; garlis !

Garlis ; izuya? You're back ?

Izuya ; where's her body ?

Garlis ; whose body ?

Izuya ; nanalise's !!

Garlis ; with her of course.

Izuya grabbed onto his collar and stares straight dead into his eyes " don't , lie to me. "

Garlis ; she never came back home once after she left it. She just stayed at Azelin's. If there was anything she wanted to keep or hide. Maybe there ?

________________________________

Izuya ; Azelin !!

Azelin ; shut up .... Even my bird thinks you're too loud.

Izuya pushed in the gate " where's nanalise's body ?"

Azelin: with her. Duh. Why would I want it. I'm not a sicko.

Izuya : she didn't leave it here ?

Azelin ; I don't know what lies you've been listening to. But I don't have it. Feel free to search my house.

Izuya ; that means... She's wearing her body... Into that human shell. Why did she lie to me ?

Azelin's bird tweeted.

Azelin ; ssshhh ! You're starving tonight!

The bird did a hmph and flew away.

_______________________________

She sighed " this is such a bad timing..." As she stood by the window looking into the flowers below " If he were here..." She touches the window where the flowers were.

Then she felt arms hugging her in " if I were here... Then...?"

Nana : is that you ? Izuya.

Yui ; don't recognise me anymore?

Nana ; I thought you said you weren't be dropping by anymore. You've already confirmed I'm ok. Is there something you need ?

Yui ; you're using your own body and stuffed it into the human shell.

Nana : now you realise ? That's slow.

Yui ; I'm easily taken by your lies. That's why.

Nana: so is there something you need ?

Yui ; you're pregnant. Why didn't you tell me ?

Nana ; how did you... Ugh. Stupid. I forgot to add one more condition. Not to tell who he treated.

Yui : when was it ? You kept it so long from me.

Nana ; .... That night... You were so violent...

Yui ; the one with the blood on the rug ?

She turned around and hit him on the chest " it's all your fault."

Yui giggles " you're sure it's mine right. "

Nana ; Izuya !! I didn't have sex with him !!! It was just a touch and go !! Plus... Demi-gods are very very rare .

Yui ; children from two different elements are difficult too. It was very long till we had Hizuya and Luzuya.

She hits his chest some more " it's not a demi-god !!! It's inside me !! You think I can't feel it ? !!!"

Yui ; ok ok. I believe you.

Nana ; .... Don't worry. I will buy some time. Give birth to the baby then go.

He pushed her into a squeeze " why is it always so bad timing with you. You're lucky when it's unlucky."

Nana : promise me you'll take care of the baby. Don't tell him or her stories about me. Stories make me exist... I wouldn't by then...

" ssshhhh... You talk too much. " He squats down and puts himself next to her belly " my baby..."

________________________________

Joy : so... She's ok ?

Yui ; sighs. She has never been this lucky. We've never been this lucky. On the first try, she's got it.

Joy ; huh ? She's got what ?

Yui ; baby. Our baby

Joy ; she's pregnant?!

Yui ; ah. She tried to hide it.

Joy ; you two didn't fight about it ?

Yui ; she's with my baby. I couldn't fight with her.

Joy ; oh. Right. She tried to hide it because she didn't want you to dissuade her from stopping what she's going to do ?

Yui ; um... She says she will have the baby and then still do the thing.

Joy ; she's as usual stubborn. Wait... Did she even tell ruin? She went to protect him like that.

Yui squeezes the cup in his hand and it breaks " you send someone to talk to him. I'm afraid I'll bash his head in."

Joy ; I... Will.

________________________________

Joy waves " hi mama"

Nana : go away.

Joy ; why

Nana ; you nag. Like him. Sometimes I think you're not Neva's son. You're Yui's.

Joy looks to Ruin " he knows you're pregnant?"

Ruin ; what ?!!

Nana : tsk.

Ruin ; Miss. Is it...

Nana ; it's not yours. Are you stupid ?

Joy ; are you trying to die ? Lugging a baby around and even putting yourself in danger

Ruin : exactly!! Miss !!

Nana : it was a calculated risk. It never got my belly. I'm safe. Just a hurt arm.

Joy ; he's not important. He can die for all I care.

Nana : I ... I have my reasons.

Joy ; don't tell me you like him. Actually like him.

Nana : no !!

Ruin ; actually it's because...

Nana : you cannot, tell him !!! He's the enemy.

Ruin ; I assure you. It's nothing like Miss liking me.