34: Nana Never Misses Dinner

Nana just directly sat down on the floor " what should we do..."

Tedine : you mean, what should you, do.  

Nana looks up " ok."

Tedine sighed and sat down " you have an idea right?"

Nana: eh....

tedine : mama !

----------------------------------------------

Yui was sharpening the kitchen knife.

Joy : Juliet can buy something, you don't have to cook.

Yui: you don't know how picky your mama is.

Joy: it's already rusty. Just buy a new one. I'll pay for it.

Then yui's eyes brightens up " you could have said that earlier." He washes the kitchen knife under the running tap " this will have to do now." The blade shines. He starts to cut up the vegetables quickly.

Joy: haha... assassin skills never gone rusty.

Yui: it's about 7pm. She never misses dinner. Where is she ?

Juliet: still out.

Yui : joy...

Joy :  I will go with kazuri to look for mama.

Yui: where's lent ? She's been missing since we came back from the bank

Joy: intelligence this kind of thing, every second counts. We want to build our empire back, so she's our looking for some key people

Yui: She'll be back when you bring mama back ?

Joy: oh... erm...

Yui: I will make some pies. Bring it to her later.

Joy : ok.

Yui: I'm talking to juliet.

Juliet: yes Master.

Joy : I'll give you her number to call.

-------------------------------------

Tedine: It's almost dinner. When are you getting us out ?

Nana: hey !! Dinner time!! Hey !! You can't be so inhumane !! If anyone should die , they should die full !!

Tedine  rolled his eyes " he wouldn't bother with us."

Nana: hey !! hey !! don't ignore me !! I know you can hear me !!

" oh shut up !! If you wanna eat, then come out yourself !! Though I don't think you can ever."

Nana: then what do you want ? Just trap me here till I die ? If yes, why are you still here? You must want something.

" ... how do you know I am still here ? You shouldn't be able to know at all."

Nana: If you wish to kill me, you shouldn't just trap me in a white space. Should add a few killers with blades, add some poison gas. Easier to kill.

Tedine: Except we have just been stuck here for a few hours. 

Nana: so what is it , do you want?

" Go back to where you came from."

Nana: your people killed my people. Crashed my entire organisation. Who is going to compensate me for that?

*silence...*

Nana: ara. Silence? Why don't you ask him to talk to me ? 

Tedine : he's not here.

Nana: then let us out, let us talk to him.

" I can't do that. I will need you to agree with the terms."

Nana: you want to make a magic deal with me, but you keep me in this space.

Then a scroll of paper drops in from the sky. Nana picks it up  " ah. A magic scroll. I sign with blood, the moment this paper leaves this space, I leave this space, the deal is in effect."

Tedine looks at the terms " shameless. This is not even a trade." 

"sighs. See why I brought you now ?" Nana bites the skin off her finger and blood drips a little. She signs on the piece of paper.

Tedine: you act like you expected it.

Nana: no, but I always used to bring you. You are better than any guard I could bring.

Tedine: even better than Shadow Demon ?

Nana scrolls the paper up and hits him with it " Shadow Demon is my favourite. He is with me the longest. He is my husband !  Before that, its always you isn't it ? Who asked you to die ? "

Tedine : so mean. I died for you. Hey !! Scroll !!

" Just put it on the floor."

Tedine places it on the ground and the scroll sinks into the ground.

Nana: let us out now ?

After 5 mins, the white space starts to disintegrate and the house re-appears.  They were still at the corridor, at the entrance from where they entered.

Tedine : still the same 3 people.

Nana: alive?

Tedine : alive.