25: I Want To Kill Her

Yukihana: oh. Aohara. Why have you come to see me ?

Aohara: you're right. She's bad news for Mizuno. She kills beings unreasonably. She even killed my parents.

Yukihana : see. I told you I won't lie.

Aohara: what should we do ?

Yukihana: what could we do ? He's married to her.

Aohara: could we... This is a bad thing to do. But I want Mizuno to be good. So... Is there a way we can get her to leave Mizuno ?

Yukihana : well... There is , a way...

__________________________________

Aohara went to see Mizuno who went to sleep in the study last night " sorry. Made you sleep here. "

Mizuno : it's not your fault.

Aohara: Mizuno ... Have you ever thought... Nazuya as a... Sorry to say this... But not suitable being for you ?

Mizuno : why do you say that ?

Aohara: I mean... Firstly... She's so different than me. I mean , I would understand if you married someone like Yukihana.

Mizuno: you know Yukihana?

Aohara: she came over a few times to drop things for you. We became friends. She told me , you and her almost got married.

Mizuno : I see.

Aohara: so I was saying... Nazuya. She kills.

Mizuno: so do I

Aohara: you kill bad things ! She kills... Whatever and whoever . And....also my parents.

Mizuno sighs " she says it's her business. "

Aohara: that's why. What if she does shady bad things ? You're a general! It will affect you.

Mizuno ; I don't know. I never thought that far.

Aohara: I just feel... She's not a good thing for Mizuno to be near of. Not suitable...

Mizuno sighed.

Aohara: you think so too ?

Mizuno ; I've closed a blind eye to her business so far. It's true I don't know what trades she does...

Aohara: so....

Mizuno ; don't know. Don't know.
__________________________________

Aohara held a tray in her hands " I'm so sorry. So sorry. But you're bad. " She carried the cakes on the tray and walked into the office.

Nazuya was sleeping in her own office too.

Aohara: I brought honey cakes.

Nazuya was reading the reports " leave it there"

Aohara did as told " I'm sorry. " And she took out a blade laced with water and stabs right into her left chest. " I'm so so sorry. " Her tears fall from her eyes down her cheeks " but you cannot stay. You're bad. Bad !!"

And a stab comes from behind into her stomach.

Aohara was shocked , she turned her head around to try to see who it was ...

She collapses too...