100: Long Time No See Makes Haste To See

Ruin sees the bite marks on her body as he helped her to zip " Yui is sure violent. Almost..."

Nana ; perverse? It's ok. These are Yui's love bites. He does it when he's angry or frustrated at me. He doesn't like yelling at me so he does that instead.

Ruin ; his way of punishing you ?

Nana ; kind of.

Ruin ; it's everywhere. Shoulder... Waist... Neck...

Nana ; you're mine. It's his way of saying. He always bite once when he's reaching a high. Kehe.

Ruin ; shouldn't you heal it ?

Nana : he'll be more angry. It's ok. I like to leave it too. Hehe.

Ruin sighs " you two are perfect for each other. So everytime he's angry you two just have sex ? "

Nana ; no !! I'm not uncommunicative. Just sometimes... He gets angry over things he doesn't want to talk about so he just gets violent with me.

Ruin ; eh ~ you two are weird.

Nana ; Ruin. You didn't take advantage of me that night. Thank you.

Ruin ; no. I'm not supposed to. For you to say that just to stop me... Sighs. I'm sorry.

Nana stretches " ok. I so hate taking teleportation. Let's go have some breakfast before we go to the terminal."

Ruin ; you're using normal transport?

Nana ; I can't use gods powers that can have direct effect on the surroundings. Leaving a magic circle like that lying around, it's troublesome for me. I have to go back and erase it.

Ruin ; I see.

________________________________

Nana enters a random cafe and sits down " neh. I want your coffee."

Ruin ; alright. I'll go make you a cup.

Then a male sits down opposite her " hello. Miss Hailarose."

Nana : hello. Mr... ?

" Mr Askoa."

Nana ; ah... Royalty. I never knew his name cos I didn't bother.

" Are you talking about my ancestor ? Miss long lifer. Lady Hailarose? I should call you instead right?"

Ruin comes with the coffee . " Miss."

Nana : it's ok. You can sit there. He's threatless for now.

Ruin pulls a chair over and sits at arm's length with his coffee.

Nana : so what was your ancestor's name ?

He laughed " Patrick Askoa."

Nana ; oh.... and yours ?

" I'm adill."

Nana : what do you want from me ? I'm leaving the country today.

Adill: Choose me to promote me to my mother. In exchange, I promise you riches.

Nana ; you don't do your homework well enough.

That's when one of the waiter spilled a hot tea onto one of the customer's shirt.

" What are you doing ?!!!" The customer stood up . He slapped the waiter across the face " you can't even hope to pay for this !!"

The waitor bended forward " I'm sorry . I'm sorry. "

" You're sorry ?!! Then sell yourself as my slave !!"

" Slave ?" Nana looked back to adill " they still exist ?"