91: Getting An Army

"Let's go. The queen wants to see you." the jailer said.

Nana: the queen ? They should have died by now ... right?

.

.

.

She reaches the palace with cuffs. She was brought to the Queen's chambers. She stood there waiting for the said queen to turn around. 

She doesn't look familiar... 

"Kneel. You prisoner !!" The servant yelled.

"Its ok. I've not known her to kneel to anyone." the queen spoke.

Nana : I know you...

The queen turned around " Nice to see you again. Miss Hailarose. Ah. I heard you are already married. So its Mrs Ayazaki now."

Nana: ..... Annabelle. You are the Queen of Eldrin now?  Now that's a surprise. and No. I don't admit that last name. Miss Nana or Nana is ok. For old time's sake.

Annabelle: I didn't even know you were in jail. Until I received a small little note in my biscuit. No doubt your subordinate's handiwork.

Nana: Ruin does do a good job with sneaky things.

Annabelle: what was your crime again ?

" Stealing. My Queen." the servant answered.

Annabelle laughed " you? Stealing?"

Nana: I was set up!!

Flashback ~

A kid runs towards Nana and puts a white big sphere in her hands then ran away.

"what?" Nana looked at the kid that ran away then look to Ruin " what's this."

Ruin: a pearl.  A really big one at that. You don't know what a pearl looks like?

Nana: I know what a pearl is ! I meant...

" you." A guard came up to her. " Have you seen... " Then cuffs were placed on her wrist " so you were the mastermind . You paid off the kid to steal this pearl."

Nana: ..... I am very rich. Why do I need to steal ? And even ask him to give it to me in broad daylight.

"because you can."

Nana: huh?

" you are coming with me."

Ruin: erm Miss. Do you want me to...

Tedine walks to Ruin's side with a chocolate covered strawberries stick. He bites off a mouth as both of them watch Nana being taken away.

Ruin: don't need to save her ?

Tedine ; did she call for help ?

Ruin ; no. Just look really confused.

Tedine ; it's ok. Then she doesn't need our help. She can get out of it anytime she wants. Let's go.

Ruin ; go where ?

Tedine : it's time for afternoon tea.

Ruin ; you're treating.

Tedine : cheapskate. Fine.

End ~

Annabelle ; so what brings you here ?

Nana : who helped you to extend life ? Could I offer you something better ?

Annabelle: I still don't know who you are till this date. That's something surprising for me. Uncuff her , get some tea.