35 : Home For Dinner

Nana takes the lead and heads down the corridor and into the common room. She sees Alan sitting right in the middle of the couch with artietra, while the unfamiliar face on the left couch. Nana heads to the right side of the couch with Tedine and takes a seat. Tedine on one end, Nana on the other end.

" Very confident. Sitting on end of each."

Tedine : you don't know Nana well.

Nana: you don't know Tedine well. I am very confident.

Tedine: you said you would tell us your name

" My name is Astra."

Nana then looked to Alan " don't tell me you got threatened by this Astra. He has some very strong magic ? "

Artietra: no he does not.

Nana then why are you on his side? You want me to end your life right now ?

Artietra's tears flowed down " take me too."

Nana: Astra.... You're Neva's lackey ?

Astra: lackey... how rude. Assistant Director.

Nana: um... Assistant Director...

Tedine stood up and leaned over the table , he took a closer look " nope. Just a lackey look. Lackey."

Astra stretched out his hand to grab onto Tedine's collar " you take that back."

Tedine : or you'll kill me ? Save me. Nana.

Nana: asking for death. Let him go.

"hmph." Astra lets go and sits back down. So does tedine.

Astra: Before I leave, you have any message you want me help pass to our Director ?

Nana: um. Yes. He fucked me once, I forgave him. Now he's fucking with me a second time. I will, make him pay. No forgiveness now.

Astra: it will be hard now I think. With the scroll you just signed.

Nana: goodbye astra.

" goodbye forever Nana. " and astra stood up and leaves.

At this time, joy and kazuri enters.

Joy takes a seat on the left couch " see. Told you its fine to wait . Told you that slime ball would leave first."

" ya ya ya. " kazuri sat down.

Alan: long time no see Nana. Allow me to call you that one last time.

artietra: I'm sorry, we made Miss lose.

Joy: tedine. I'm sure you did something

" huh ? " Tedine takes out the scroll.

Artietra: since when...

Joy: my little brother here has one title. Thief Master.

Kazuri: Nothing he hasn't been able to steal yet. Be careful of your wallet Joy. Especially the new card you just made

Nana: so you did it on purpose ? Alan.

Alan: I'm old Miss. Days are boring without you. There's always trouble with you. You always do what you like, those days. They aren't anymore without you. 

Nana: you don't like the power ?

Alan: The power didn't feel any much different. I tried to be like you, only granting interesting wishes. But none really came my door. Made me wonder if its because I am not a god

Nana: I saw the trades you do. Boring. Predictable. Always about if you get equal or more benefits. So likely of how a human thinks.

Alan: hmm... Maybe. You will kill me now right ?

Nana: so you helped him lure me here ? You want, to die.

Alan: My face isn't old, but my heart is old. I thought at least I could see something interesting before I die. One more time. 

Nana: I came back, won't you want to work for me and see more interesting things ?

Alan: artietra is tired... I am tired... maybe its time ? Miss. Don't make me hesitate.

Nana: You aren't afraid I will fall into that Astra's trap ?

Alan : you are Miss. The Lollita Witch. Even if you fall into something unfavorable, you always have a way out.

Artietra nods " that's the Miss I know too. "

Nana sighed " you want to die by my hands ? Or you want to die by kazuri's blade?" 

Alan : before I go... you are Joy ? The Joy, Miss used to talk about.

Joy bows a little " I am."

" A gentleman indeed. Then I must go indeed. " alan held onto artietra's hand " I'm ready Miss."

Nana: kazuri.

Alan: I see. A punishment must be taken.

Joy: idiot.

Kazuri swings his blade and it slices the neck of both of them.

Joy: isn't that smart as you said.

Nana: he doesn't know about death yet. That there is an after life. 

Joy: oh. Papa asked to go home.

Tedine : oh ! Go home and have dinner ! Izuya any good at cooking ?

Nana hits his back head " We're on the mortal plane. Yui. That's the name we've always used."

" He is Izuya Yui isn't it ? On this plane" Lent enters in through the window " I'm back. "

Nana: Yui !! Lets go home. I'm hungry