54: Nana Leaves For Esperent

Nana : ok. I've got to go to Esperent now. Juliet. Take Allison home. My garden got a gardener now ! Got to keep those flowers coming.

Juliet ; who will take care of you Miss ?

Nana : I'll be fine. I have five bodyguards.

Juliet : sighs. Alright.

Nana : araki. You need to come along. You want to watch the revenge right ?

Araki: alright.

Allison: wait. I want to go along too.

Nana : you got your plants and all. What would that purpose serve ?

Allison: I've never gone to Esperent . I hear they say there's a plant called Healer Hands. Its leaves can cure any bruises of blocked bleeds with one application. I think that would be good for your garden right ?

Juliet : I can procure that for you. A trip is not necessary

Allison: oh. I didn't think was an option...

Juliet : lets go. I'm bringing you back to our home.

Allison: oh. Erm, ok then...

Nana : hmm... It's ok. Let her come along. She'll take your job for a while. Juliet, get home and take care of the home for me.

Juliet : but Miss. You need more taking care of.

Nana : I'll be fine. I need you to be home. Don't worry , Pinlana is probably there already.

Juliet ; alright then. I'll help to take care of the young masters and miss.

Nana : you drive ?

Allison: huh ? Yes. Yes.

__________________________________

Tedine , her son was sitting on the couch eating a banana. Now Yui was annoyed sitting on the sofa " tsk. "

Tedine : I'm trying to enjoy this fruit.

Yui : we've been through 5 humans and until now we still haven't caught the end of the snake.

Tedine : I can make them spill information. Doesn't mean they actually have, the information we want.

Yui : I want to go back to Nana. It worries me...

Tedine ; she has 5 bodyguards

Yui : no. You don't understand. The human Nana was weak. Needed protecting. So I sent someone I trusted. The now Nana...

Tedine : still needs protecting isn't it ? Joy picked them. You trust, him.

Yui ; it's not the bodyguards. If left alone , I'm afraid there's no one there to remind her not to overdo it.

Tedine : she's a Trade god . What can she, overdo ?

Yui : sighs. You don't know your mama the way I know her.

Tedine : enough of her. She'll be fine. Your people. You ain't afraid their reducing in number. They keep killing them off and until now we aren't able to find a way to eradicate all of them or even read their movements.

Yui shrugged " if this one dies off. I'll just bless another one. Though..."

Tedine : you think it's The Vines ?

Yui nods " what matter is how to catch their tail. .... Nana isn't ready to have a battle with them yet.... "

Tedine : how about just letting this one die off then ?

Yui picks up the banana skin on the floor and throws it towards Tedine. He dodges " hey !! Just a suggestion. "

Yui ; they haven't died off yet. I'm their god. Gotta do something. Their numbers are still good anyway.

Tedine: ok ok.