63: Don't Mess With Yui

Joy casually looks to the tattoo on his wrist. It was a beautiful emblem with a T in the middle.

The emblem was starting to get in a weaker greyer ink like disappearing

Joy ; that idiot. He not usually in trouble. Always gets our mama out of it. What's happening now ?

He starts to call .... It rings... Then it cuts off with an auto reply.

"The number you're trying to reach at this time, is not connecting. Please try again later."

Joy ; hm ? At a place where there's no network ?

__________________________________

Nana ; see. No one cares to bully me with Yui around.

Yui laughs a little " missing me that quickly? The bodyguards Joy got you seemed ok. "

Nana shrugged " don't trust them with my life yet. "

Yui ; as usual you're picky with who you choose to work with . Oh but you were fine with gussepi.

Nana : you chose him for me !! Of course I can trust. You'll never hurt me.

Then a voice came through the mirrored " done . My god. "

Yui ; good. Get out of there.

The subordinate nods and the transmission disconnects.

Both of them were in a car right outside the Hotel Grandeur. Could be said the most luxuriest hotel there is in the city of Shaden.

Yui; who would have thought. The most luxuriest hotel in Shaden deals with shady tradings and has an entire operations base here.

Nana ; exploding it would be ok ? You know how much trouble it will become. You always advise me against it .

Yui : it's fine.

Nana : hehe.

Yui ; sighs. Stop with that cute and evil smile.

Then an explosion could be heart from inside the car. Not a loud huge one where it was so big the shockwave would shake the car they were sitting in.

Which keep in mind their car was actually just two roads away from the hotel entrance.

Obviously people ran out of the hotel. There wasn't so much of a fire compared to a big cracked floor in the middle of the marbled floor lobby where the reception was.

It took about 20 minutes till someone knocked onto their car window. The lady opened the car door and sat herself in where the seat was available.

Yui was sitting in the middle .

" You're Yui. Azayaki Izuya Yui."

Yui ; and I've yet to learn your name.

" I'm Adler."

Yui ; you understand what that was about?

Adler ; I know Miss Nana had many connections. I didn't know one of them stretched as far as to the Kage clan. The clan that has the blessings of a god. They went to beg you ? Miss Nana.

Nana ; begging doesn't work for me.

Adler : trades. What did they trade ?

Nana: that's not information I can sell to you at no price.

Adler ; so stringent . Their god that useless though? They had to come beg you. Miss Nana.

Nana : they didn't beg me. I'm not here for them.

Adler ; what do you mean?

Nana : ask him .

Adler looked at Yui " huh ? "

Yui ; you touch my Nana or my people again , I promise you. The next who will be dead , is you.

Adler: your... People ? You've become the head of the Kage clan. Haha. You think such a thread would work on me ? One whistle my men would surround this car.

Yui : try me. They'll die.

Adler : big mouth you've got there.

Yui : the only reason why you people are still alive is because I don't know where you were. Now, I do.

Nana snickered " hehe. Whatever shall you do ? Your so secret base no longer secret. "

" Just have to make sure it's still a secret." Adler whistles . In a few minutes men started to surround their car.

" All gone. " Yui snaps his finger...

and black threads immediately grasp onto them and drags them into the darkness of shadows. Struggling was futile. No matter how one cuts or burns , more thread comes up to grab its victim into its shadows.

" like that."

Adler was stunned with what she just saw. Her 20 elites just gone and sunk into darkness just, like, that. She didn't dare to turn back to what she was sitting beside to. She gulps and took some courage " what do you... want ?"

Yui ; leave my people and nana alone.

".... I've got... Orders. " Adler's voice shivered.

Yui ; your problem . Get out.

Adler simply opened the door and got off and closed the door gently. She ran as fast as her foot could take her.

Nana : hehe. Copying me ?

Yui shrugged " seemed fun. "

Nana : using god powers. You didn't kill them did you ?

Yui ; I'm not stupid. I still have to stay here. With you. Let's go

" Where to ? My god." The chauffeur spoke.

" Not talking to you. " Yui answered and sunk into the shadows with Nana along with him.

__________________________________

Heren : look at you. All scared.

Adler ; I could have died !!! Who the hell is he ?!! Heren !!

Heren : boss didn't tell me either. Just told me to mess with them.

Adler : well I'm quitting!

Heren : come on.  It's not worth it.

Adler: I want to stay alive. Thank you.

Heren : look I'll get funds for you to move base. Ok ?

Adler; tsk. If you want my help next time , you pay me double !! DOUBLE.

Heren ; ok ok.