103: The Other Half of the Deal

Nana was lying on the sun chair at the pool of the hotel under two big umbrellas giving her the shade. She was purely there for the nice breeze.

Yui : Having cookies and... coffee?

Nana: Ruin makes good coffee

Yui: No tea?

Nana: Ruin's coffee is better than Juliet's tea. But if there are no more blueberry apple cookies... I won't have coffee either.

Yui: No yui no tea?

Nana: hehehe. Yea. You will make me some now ?

Yui: you know I don't use the ones Juliet uses. You don't plant flowers here either.

Nana: mmm... I don't. My garden is still fine in Victoria Apartments.

" I brought wine today." Yui brings over the bottle, pops the cork open and pours the coffee into the grass.

Ruin: I  will bring you a new glass. Don't have to waste coffee !! I could finish it.

Yui pours the wine into her cup " have some"

Nana sips a bit " this... this doesnt' belong here." Yui smirks  " hehe. I especially brought it from down there. Got Garlis to choose a good one. I know , he knows your taste well"

Nana: what's the occasion?

Yui looked to Ruin " go away. What do you want to stare at ? Couples being lovey dovey?"

"ok ok." Ruin goes off. Yui pulls a sun chair over and lies down " Nanalise ~"

Nana: when you call me like that here, you always have something you want from me.

He drinks directly from the bottle " it's been a week, you haven't done anything."

Nana: I am taking my own time. I don't like to rush everywhere. I just got here through teleportation.

He pours some more wine into her cup " you don't like those."

Nana: Adamus texted me. Don't waste too much of the time.

Yui: the Divine has a phone?

" he doesn't. It's a snap thing he said. " she throws him the phone and he catches it. He opens it up " there is no number. "

Nana: exactly. Is the sun nice?

Yui: It's warm. Kind of nice with the breeze.

Nana: mmm... I would never know. I would just burn away.

He goes over " you're drunk." he sees her red blushed face. He carries her up into his arms and sinks into the shadows . He emerges again out from the shadows in her hotel room.

" Mmm. Where are we going... Yui..." She said with her eyes closed.

Yui ; back in your room.

Nana ; mmm.... Ok... Tired...

He places her down on the bed " Nana. What's the other half of the deal ?"

Nana ; mmm... Cannot tell... Yui...

Yui ; then , nanalise. Tell izuya.

Nana ; mmm...

Need some way to not have her go to sleep... But I don't want her to awake either...

He goes over to kiss her lips inserting his tongue in and she gave access so easily. He separates and she pants just a little bit .

Yui ; nanalise. What's the other half of the deal ?