27: Dangerous Situation

Mizuno waits impatiently outside of the room. Hetera the healer god comes out.

Mizuno : how is she ?

Hetera : well... You're asking me for which goddess condition ?

 You're asking me for which goddess condition ?

Mizuno ; both.

Hetera ; I'll be honest with you. I'm only here on behalf of a payment owed to Mephisto. I've no obligation to help god aohara. But I'm a healer , so I obliged. Payment must be in due.

Mizuno : that is , of course.

Hetera : I'm also not interested in getting involved in any of the later mess. I heal. That's all. I won't be witness of anything.

Mizuno: that I understand too.

Hetera ; good. goddess Nazuya is doing quite bad. Don't you know she's weak against water ? Stabbing a water blade into the slight left 1 inch of her core. You're lucky I was here faster than the burn could spread into her core . She , would be dead. You , will be likely dead.

Mizuno ; so... She's ok now ?

Hetera : stable. For now. Need some medicine to stop the burn and heal her wound. What , were you , doing ?

Mizuno ; it's my fault... How about aohara ?

Hetera ; an ice blade stabbed from the back into the abdomen. Bled a lot. So she fainted. Bleeding stopped. She'll survive.

Mizuno ; so both of them will be ok ?

Hetera ; I'm healing them. They will. Though, whoever did nazuya that, did want her to die.

__________________________________

Nana reached Alan's house. Several knocks and the door didn't open. So Juliet simple kicked down the door.

Nana ; thank you.

They looked around the 1 level private property and did not see anyone.

Nana took up the picture frame " they had kids. "

Juliet: already passed. Miss.

Nana : oh . Artietra. She's still my storage keeper. So where's she ?

Yui ; Alan isn't here. Perhaps the couple escaped.

Nana: she signed with me. So did he. Escape where ?

Yui ; track him down ?

Nana : no need. Purposely avoiding me.
__________________________________

Mizuno went to the study where the scene was still uncleaned as he ordered.

The water blade was still on the floor. A water blade refers to a blade made of water elements. Not that it was actually made of water.A metal blade that was infused with pure water properties. It could cut water and summon a little water slice. Things like that.

This was short blade with a nice hilt. A green hilt actually with a dolphin carved on it. He recognised this blade . It was the one he gave to Aohara before she died. A little gift from him to her to protect herself.

Mizuno sighed and picked it up from the floor with a cloth " Eginus. "

Eginus: yes ? Master.

Mizuno: Aohara tried to kill Nazuya. Do you believe that ?

Eginus; er....

__________________________________