69: The Apothecary's Cottage

Yui carries her in and placed her down on the bed " where's vier ?"

Vier ; I'm here. Mr Yui

Yui ; thanks for staying with her body.

Vier ; Its part of the job.

Joy came in " sighs. Tell me earlier next time. its not easy to find a casket this time of the day. I am also kind of busy due to a prior event."

 Juliet: Mr Joy !!

Joy: anyways, Ruin.

Vier ; you're calling my name.

Joy : would have to hire you now. You tried to protect her.  Ruin Hosen. Are you interested in another job? Someone who needs some extra protection.

Ruin ; And if I say no?

Joy ;  I'll erase your memories. But I doubt you will say no. You like trouble. You like interesting things. 

Ruin smiled " you are scarier than they say. Mr Joy"

Joy: the reputation just sounds scary. I do what I can to protect my silly mama. She is what I call truly scary.

Tedine ; what's wrong with you ? There's a way out. Find another job.

Ruin ; eh ?

Tedine ; your child is not more worth it than the job ? The job's dangerous.

Ruin: .... I can somehow save her myself. But working for an interesting Miss like that doesn't come always.

Then the mirrored rings. Tedine takes it out " kazuri ?" He pressed the screen " what is it ?"

Kazuri ; captured the ones after the kids. They commited suicide. Must be The Vines.

Ruin: you guys knew this would happen... Prepared in advance to protect our kids. Then... why is Miss still dead? You didn't think to give her extra protection ?

Lent walked in at this time " don't ask so many questions. "

Joy: Lent. Its ok he earned his right. This one is loyal. We can tell him some things.

Lent took a look at the body all cleaned up. She carries up Nana's body " Papa are you ready?"

Yui: Would you please?

Lent carried her out to the casket outside and placed her body in.

Joy: found what we want ?

Lent: I did. It was as you expected. You do know him well. 

Joy: how reliable is this info ?

Lent: Mr Astra's right hand man. Erased his memory. 

Joy took a seat " sighs. Stupid father." He eyed Lent.

Yui: what is it ?

Joy: Father set a bounty on her head. 

Yui: I know about that. I met Mr Heren already. Dedicated Hunter. 

Joy:  He had a bet with Mr Astra. If Astra could kill mama, he would give Mr Astra his seat.

" what? " Yui takes a letter knife on the table and was about to head out. Lent blocks his way " please. Don't"

Yui: Lent. Move. I am pissed and you don't want to fight me. I don't want to hurt you

Lent: I don't want you to hurt me either. We will get him back. Just not with a letter knife. ok ?

"hmph." Yui threw the letter knife and it stabs through the window stuck in the pane.

" hur hur. Some new interesting employers I have got " Ruin thought

__________________________________

Ruin : I was being hired to be your erm....

" Guard. Person who helps me to manage the horses. "

Ruin ; yes. Dr Rose. Right ?

" yup. " This Dr Rose had a veil on.

Then a familiar mask led a total of four pegasus to where they were. The pegasus were pulling  a big carriage that had two floors.

Ruin recognized the mask " Shadow Demon? "

Shadow Demon; you know this mask ?

Ruin ; you're a legend.

Shadow Demon: for a very old history.

Ruin : almost mythical. The assassin who infiltrated a palace just to kill off a king and succeeded.

Shadow Demon shrugged

Ruin ; I can't believe you're real. Wait... Are you just pretending to be him ?

Shadow Demon : that's up for you to guess.

Ruin  : wow. I see.

Then he looks at the signage.

Apothecary's Cottage

Ruin : that's the name of this travelling...

Rose : lodge. Carriage.

Shadow Demon: alright. Travel safe.

Ruin ; you're here to just deliver the horses ?

Shadow Demon: yup.

Rose : thank you. I guess we should move on then.